Thought I seen everything!

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
condensers for cars/trucks are all aluminum, so no reason why a house unit won't survive.
BTW My Clare Megasave furnace was replaced last month at the young age of 35, it still could have gone another 10-12 years. New furnace is 1/2 the size and I doubt I'll get 20 years from it.

Reactions: 1 user

HVACRoger

Equipment
2021 L2501 Loader, Backhoe, LandPride Grapple, Tiller, Forks, Quick Connect
Dec 20, 2021
Wilson, NC
condensers for cars/trucks are all aluminum, so no reason why a house unit won't survive.
BTW My Clare Megasave furnace was replaced last month at the young age of 35, it still could have gone another 10-12 years. New furnace is 1/2 the size and I doubt I'll get 20 years from it.
Hers is a Yukon Polar. They must have been popular because of their versatility.

HVACRoger

Equipment
2021 L2501 Loader, Backhoe, LandPride Grapple, Tiller, Forks, Quick Connect
Dec 20, 2021
Wilson, NC
Well, we finally got some of that beautiful snow here in Eastern North Carolina that a lot of you guys see regularly and could do without! Started falling late Friday evening on until early Saturday morning. My phones were busy with the old heat pumps dying. My customer with the old Yukon beast said it never missed a beat during the episode. By late Saturday a lot was melted, the way we like it in the flatlands. We got 41/2" and loved every minute!!

Attachments