This new L3560 is an odd fella

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
So should the sight window always be filled with liquid? Or should it go dry? Mine is dry when running.
You probably will not see anything in the window with the AC clutch engaged. Typically, the only time you will see anything are bubbles if it is significantly low and you will see occasional bubbles and liquid for a second or three as the clutch engages or disengages. You may randomly see a little oil crossing the window, but very rarely unless you just stare at it for a long while. Just because you do not see anything does not mean its dry, just that its clear which is a good thing.

iunderpressure

Equipment
L3560 Limited Edition
May 29, 2020
English, Indiana
You probably will not see anything in the window with the AC clutch engaged. Typically, the only time you will see anything are bubbles if it is significantly low and you will see occasional bubbles and liquid for a second or three as the clutch engages or disengages. You may randomly see a little oil crossing the window, but very rarely unless you just stare at it for a long while. Just because you do not see anything does not mean its dry, just that its clear which is a good thing.
When, I shut the tractor off, I very clearly see the fluid draining with lots of bubbles out of the side hose into the bottom hole. When that is finished, it is dry. When it is running, are you saying you won't see anything because it is clear, or you won't see anything because there is no liquid in it? Mine isn't full and you just can't see it. Mine is empty when running and off.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Just getting the FACTS straight.

Candidly, I don't give a hoot. I works fine and it works better than t ever did, even when new and I guess I should have stated that he pulled the 134A from the tank into a graduated cylinder BEFORE he put it in. After he finished, we both looked at the high side pressure and it was at 150 psi with the ac on high and the engine running at 1500 rpm.

I don't have a clue about you or your expertise and candidly I don't much care. I trust my dealer and I trust his technician (Dennis) 100%. Dennis and I do a bit more together than just tractor stuff but that is neither here nor there.

My bottom line is, it works excellent and has been and I've been out in the field running hay and it freezes me out.

Dennis has been wrenching on Kubota's for 30 years and before that he worked as a diesel mechanic at a local garage.

If Dennis tells me the way it's supposed to be, I'll believe him over you because to me, you are nothing but a poster on here.

For all I know, you might be a grunt in some dealership washing new tractors and changing tires....

...and I still have no bubbles at all. Just whitish liquid in the sight glass.

Doubt that? Come here and look for yourself. In fact, I'll take you over to my authorized Kubota dealer and you and Dennis can commune.

Last edited:

Pau7220

Equipment
L3650 GST, Landpride TL250 FEL w/ Piranha, 6' King Kutter, GM1084R Finish
Aug 1, 2017
Scranton, PA
The ways we all used and disposed of R11 is why global warning is a big deal today.

Did you ever see R11 used in mobile equipment?

Dave
No I didn't .... only 12, 134, or 1234yf

Reactions: 1 user

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
Candidly, I don't give a hoot. I works fine and it works better than t ever did, even when new and I guess I should have stated that he pulled the 134A from the tank into a graduated cylinder BEFORE he put it in. After he finished, we both looked at the high side pressure and it was at 150 psi with the ac on high and the engine running at 1500 rpm.

I don't have a clue about you or your expertise and candidly I don't much care. I trust my dealer and I trust his technician (Dennis) 100%. Dennis and I do a bit more together than just tractor stuff but that is neither here nor there.

My bottom line is, it works excellent and has been and I've been out in the field running hay and it freezes me out.

Dennis has been wrenching on Kubota's for 30 years and before that he worked as a diesel mechanic at a local garage.

If Dennis tells me the way it's supposed to be, I'll believe him over you because to me, you are nothing but a poster on here.

For all I know, you might be a grunt in some dealership washing new tractors and changing tires....

...and I still have no bubbles at all. Just whitish liquid in the sight glass.

Doubt that? Come here and look for yourself. In fact, I'll take you over to my authorized Kubota dealer and you and Dennis can commune.
Just keeping the FACTS straight:

I have never worked as a grunt anywhere.

I couldn't care less what you think of my credentials, I would stack them against anyones.

I have been a certified Tech working on farm equipment for just over 40 years. I also was a partner with my dad on a 750-acre farm/ranch operation. I was just in on the farm part.

You have been proven wrong several times on the miss information you so readily spread on this site.
I and several other posters have proven you wrong, but you still keep posting false and misleading statements. You also claim that Kubotas WSM is incorrect according to your dealer. We can have different opinions but you can not make up our own facts.

This site is to share FACTS, help each other, learn, and have fun. Spewing false information and comments to increase your post count does a disservice to everyone who comes here for accurate information and help.

I do not doubt that you have no bubbles. Just to remind you , it was you that stated R134 can not have bubbles. It was also you that stated if the hi-pressure is 150PSI, the system is full, which is total BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I have a quart bottle of Carbon Tet on the shelf in the shop. Now that is a fantastic degreaser. Just don't inhale th
Just keeping the FACTS straight:

I have never worked as a grunt anywhere.

I couldn't care less what you think of my credentials, I would stack them against anyones.

I have been a certified Tech working on farm equipment for just over 40 years. I also was a partner with my dad on a 750-acre farm/ranch operation. I was just in on the farm part.

You have been proven wrong several times on the miss information you so readily spread on this site.
I and several other posters have proven you wrong, but you still keep posting false and misleading statements. You also claim that Kubotas WSM is incorrect according to your dealer. We can have different opinions but you can not make up our own facts.

This site is to share FACTS, help each other, learn, and have fun. Spewing false information and comments to increase your post count does a disservice to everyone who comes here for accurate information and help.

I do not doubt that you have no bubbles. Just to remind you , it was you that stated R134 can not have bubbles. It was also you that stated if the hi-pressure is 150PSI, the system is full, which is total BS.

No, that came right off my ac when he was hooked up so no BS. and no bubbles either. Dennis injected the correct amount of 134 (per his graduated container) and the Kubota spec) after he evacuated the system. High side pressure was right at 150 psi.

I kind of chuckled at your PAG 46 oil comment. You cannot see PAG oil in any system as it's colorless, well, a very slight amber color, lighter than SUDT even. The only way to check if PAG 46 (or whatever compatible oil is present is use a cotton ball tester. You cannot see it, don't care how good your eyes are bit then maybe you have x-ray vision....

I still think you are a grunt..... 40 year grunt...... :p

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
I have a quart bottle of Carbon Tet on the shelf in the shop. Now that is a fantastic degreaser. Just don't inhale th

No, that came right off my ac when he was hooked up so no BS. and no bubbles either. Dennis injected the correct amount of 134 (per his graduated container) and the Kubota spec) after he evacuated the system. High side pressure was right at 150 psi.

I kind of chuckled at your PAG 46 oil comment. You cannot see PAG oil in any system as it's colorless, well, a very slight amber color, lighter than SUDT even. The only way to check if PAG 46 (or whatever compatible oil is present is use a cotton ball tester. You cannot see it, don't care how good your eyes are bit then maybe you have x-ray vision....

I still think you are a grunt..... 40 year grunt...... :p
More setting the facts straight:

It's funny how your story changes every time you tell it!
You just can't help but spread false misinformation, can you??

When PAG oil which mixes and circulates with R134A crosses the window of a system that is slight to moderately low, it appears as a streak or a shadow.

A cotton ball test is to detect air conditioning oil levels and harmful acids in the oil a/c system without removing the complete A/C system and draining all oil from the system. It has nothing to do with can you see the oil or not. When drained into a graduated container, you can very plainly see it.

What is the milky white substance you see in your site window? Take your time and make this lie a good one.

Reactions: 2 users