Third function valve kit problem

dwelling21

Equipment
l3560, land pride rta1258 tiller, ea wicked root single lid grapple
Mar 4, 2016
Lisbon Falls,me,usa
Hi all. I wanted to get some advice if anyone doesnt mind. I bought my tractor from the dealer in march. I got a kubota 3560... I didnt use it until this month cuz i had surgery..i have used it for loader work, picking up rocks and thats it. I hooked my grapple up today for the first time and my third valve kit didnt work. I checked the button and the wiring has come off due to it being attached to the loader operating joystick...i dont believe the guy who hooked it up gave the wiring enuff slack to move with the joystick so at some point during loader work...it detached...i am gonna call the dealer on tuesday and see if they will send a person out to fix it. My question is..do u guys and gals think they will try to get me to pay for it...and if they do...what should i do.. i paid 1200 to have it installed and the first time i go to use it, i find it all jacked up. It was working when they delivered it, but like i said..the wiring was not given enuff slack...i dont know how to approach thias issue. Thanks everyone

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
It's under warranty, so I would expect them to pay for it. I got a leak in my TnT and they picked it up, fixed it then delivered no charge. I know some dealers will charge a transport charge, but mine didn't, one of the reasons I use them over another, closer dealership.

dwelling21

Equipment
l3560, land pride rta1258 tiller, ea wicked root single lid grapple
Mar 4, 2016
Lisbon Falls,me,usa
Thanks for the help tripler!!....i called and explained how i believe it happened and the dealer said they r gonna send someone out this week to fix it.. i am really proud and happy that i bought from a great dealer

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Thanks for the update, you've indeed have a good dealer.