Thank you, BXPNADED

itsaz

Equipment
BX2670, FEL, Box Blade, Wood Chipper, Rotary Cutter
Oct 14, 2016
Wichita Falls, TX
I finally broke down and ordered a Piranha Bar as a Christmas present for my BX2670.

Placed the order at 6:41 this morning.
At 7:35, I got an email telling me it had shipped via FedEx and it'll be here Saturday!!!! That's 3 days counting Thanksgiving!!

Unbelievable service!

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
I purchased one 3 years ago for my L4600 and received quality service, fast shipping and the fit was spot on.

Ive used it to dig with and remove many small trees, it bites well into the tree and a simple move forward or curling the bucket removes most with ease.

Caution when parking the tractor, I always lower the bucket and often tilt the bucket down with the teeth touching the ground. Don't want to walk by and snag your leg on the teeth.

Enjoy it and install took me about an hour which included rounding up my tools. Have a 3 year old that likes to organize my drills, bits, tape measure, etc!

NoBiffBetter

Oct 30, 2018
Silver Creek, NY. USA
I finally broke down and ordered a Piranha Bar as a Christmas present for my BX2670.

Placed the order at 6:41 this morning.

At 7:35, I got an email telling me it had shipped via FedEx and it'll be here Saturday!!!! That's 3 days counting Thanksgiving!!

Unbelievable service!

Awesome man! Happy for you. I hope to order my own sometime before spring next year. I hear so many great things about it. Kudos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsaz

Equipment
BX2670, FEL, Box Blade, Wood Chipper, Rotary Cutter
Oct 14, 2016
Wichita Falls, TX
Just got a email from FedEx. They picked up the toothbar and it weighs 2 lbs less than the 1000 rounds of ammo that was delivered yesterday. :confused: