TH1860 Diesel Hydrostatic replacement?

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
Put on shorter belt ( tight now! ) and added at least a half quart and still no better…🤦‍♂️
I am sorry to hear that. Wish I had more tractor-related mechanical experience to help you out.

From what I "gather", there aren't many TG1860's around (or still around might be a better way to phrase it) so the experts will be less numerous than for say, a BX tractor. I've only seen one here locally, a few yrs ago.

Wishing you luck that someone wanders by who knows more than I do(shouldn't be hard), and can assist.

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
Scott,

Might I suggest you edit your equipment model #'s in your profile to reflect the actual model # you have
AND
Think about starting a new thread with a more suitable subject line....to your current situation?

Perhaps you'll catch someone's attention? Sure couldn't hurt.

Like maybe "TG1860 HST trouble." or "TG1860 mobility issues"
(because you're not really going to replace it...if I am reading between the lines)

Not trying to be harsh whatsoever, but personally, if I see threads don't concern me or are too vague or that I have no knowledge of, I usually skip them. Your current thread might be too limiting.

The only reason I opened this thread was I wanted to know what a TH1860 was-LOL!

I still don't know what a Gerator is/was ;-)

I've said enough. Shutting up now.

Reactions: 1 user

ScottQ

Equipment
Tg1869 diesel
Sep 13, 2021
Virginia
I am sorry to hear that. Wish I had more tractor-related mechanical experience to help you out.

From what I "gather", there aren't many TG1860's around (or still around might be a better way to phrase it) so the experts will be less numerous than for say, a BX tractor. I've only seen one here locally, a few yrs ago.

Wishing you luck that someone wanders by who knows more than I do(shouldn't be hard), and can assist.
I have a BX2200 that I bought new, great machine! That’s why I jumped on this when I saw the ad…Guess I will order a bunch of parts and tear that thing apart. I’ll keep you posted! Thanks