T1400HST For Sale

tkirby

Equipment
74 & 75 B6000 w/Kub215 loader, B10 backhoe, K model tiller, woods 48" finish mow
Mar 14, 2018
Washington, Pa. USA
I’m going to sell this little one, a 94 or 95 T1400HST, I bought it thinking my youngest daughter would like it, she mows the grass for me when she’s home. But she don’t want it at all, wants to keep the one she’s been using since high school, and I’d like her to keep cutting the grass so it might as well go to someone to use it.

Everything works as it should, runs great and cuts well. I went through it and made everything right, put wheel weights and added some serious rear tire on it. Also has a double bagger system for it. It is a take it home and use it machine, I’d like to keep the wheel weights though, they're not Kubota anyway. The only thing wrong with it is the seat trim needs replaced. The seat is not ripped, only the trim is letting go and the plastic in front of the lights is missing. It is a nice one and I’m asking $1200.

Attachments

Last edited:

tkirby

Equipment
74 & 75 B6000 w/Kub215 loader, B10 backhoe, K model tiller, woods 48" finish mow
Mar 14, 2018
Washington, Pa. USA
I’m going to sell this little one, a 94 or 95 T1400HST, I bought it thinking my youngest daughter would like it, she mows the grass for me when she’s home. But she don’t want it at all, wants to keep the one she’s been using since high school, and I’d like her to keep cutting the grass so it might as well go to someone to use it.

Everything works as it should, runs great and cuts well. I went through it and made everything right, put wheel weights and added some serious rear tire on it. Also has a double bagger system for it. It is a take it home and use it machine, I’d like to keep the wheel weights though, they're not Kubota anyway. The only thing wrong with it is the seat trim needs replaced. The seat is not ripped, only the trim is letting go and the plastic in front of the lights is missing. It is a nice one and I’m asking $1200.
Someone needs to make me a fair offer and take this mower home! I'll have no room in the machine shed for it come winter...