Svl 75-2 antistall

Dieselfuel007

Nov 17, 2018
Liberty Il
I’ve got an svl75-2 if I do a tuning and emission delete does this give the hydraulics and tracks more power the engine never bogs it just quits lifting if it’s something heavy or it won’t push

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Do you have the machine at operating RPM (2400) when you are doing these tasks?

Emission delete is illegal. You are going to run into a host of problems if you try and bypass it..including never being able to get a reputable dealer to work on it. I dont think anyone here is going to support that type of change. The machine is bogging because either you are asking it to do more than it is designed to do, you arent operating it properly, or there is a mechanical issue with it. When I looked at tractor emissions vs no emissions a few years ago you loose a couple of HP. It’s really not that much of a difference.

If you need more machine, move up to the SVL95/97.

Last edited:

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
I’ve got an svl75-2 if I do a tuning and emission delete does this give the hydraulics and tracks more power the engine never bogs it just quits lifting if it’s something heavy or it won’t push
It will have no effect on the hydraulics or the ground drive at all. If the engine has enough power to blow the relief valve and activate the anti-stall valve, the engine output is sufficient.
Also, it would violate federal emission laws subjecting the owner to astronomical fines.

What it will do is:
(1) prohibit any Kubota dealer from touching the unit.
(2) end any and all warranty of the machine and Kubota help
(3) devalue the resale and saleability of the machine
(4) burn more fuel
(5) probably increase coolant operating temperature

If you need more capacity than the SVL75-2 has, as stated before, you need an SVL95-2 / SVL97-2.
Check the hydraulic operating pressure, I have found very few that were below spec.