Surely I can't be the only crazy one??

BigRed57

Equipment
L2350 4x4 land pride 4ft bush hog
Jun 29, 2016
Society Hill S.C.
If he's wrapping it as previously stated then he's not painting the tractor. New owner could pull the wrap off and have a new shiny orange tractor ***128077;***127995;

demPho

Sep 5, 2016
Ocala, Florida
If he's wrapping it as previously stated then he's not painting the tractor. New owner could pull the wrap off and have a new shiny orange tractor ***128077;***127995;
Wrap on the body would be the best of both worlds. When it gets dinged up. Replace it. I'd much prefer a black loader and bucket no matter the brand color of tractor and I'm sure I'm not alone in that either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
"purple or sky blue pink"

NOW that will get your business NOTICED!!!!

Me and Skeets wanna see that TRACTOR:eek::D:)

It's not purple!!!!! It's "wine berry"!!! :p:D:D

That was a fraise used regularly by a buddy who let his wife pick the color of his Harley :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEPA Guy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC, Spacers, FEL, BH, Snowblower, Snowplow, PBar, Forks
Nov 28, 2015
Pennsyltucky
I would mock it up in photoshop/illustrator and go for the wrap.

You could always create a gradient from your white/yellow to the orange on the vinyl and have that taper towards the bucket/attachment of choice.

Post pictures when your done!

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
I keep imagining the logo on the side of the bucket, but it would get all torn up from regular use.

As mentioned, it is your machine after all.
Saw a mini excavator all painted up metallic blue and purple.

Would like to see the end result after all.

chad450r

Equipment
B2650, LP 60"Box scraper, LP FDR1660, 64" Blower...
Sep 23, 2014
Michigan
I never said this..heheh.. Buy a bobcat tractor they are white already add your yellow! At least they have Kubota engines.. :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well you said it but I'm thinkin a lot of us was thinkin the same thing

demPho

Sep 5, 2016
Ocala, Florida
I never said this..heheh.. Buy a bobcat tractor they are white already add your yellow! At least they have Kubota engines.. :D
Before I posted this question, I was on bobcat's website. I mean, this may sound counterintuitive, but I'm pretty dead set on Kubota simply from a brand perspective. That and they offer a simple solution to my product needs.

But I like where your head's at!

demPho

Sep 5, 2016
Ocala, Florida
I would mock it up in photoshop/illustrator and go for the wrap.

You could always create a gradient from your white/yellow to the orange on the vinyl and have that taper towards the bucket/attachment of choice.

Post pictures when your done!
That's a great idea with the gradient actually. Could take some money and work off the project while not looking like a shortcut.

I'll definitely do a mockup. I need the right picture of the tractor though. You all will certainly see the mockup. I don't know how far beyond that it will go.

NEPA Guy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC, Spacers, FEL, BH, Snowblower, Snowplow, PBar, Forks
Nov 28, 2015
Pennsyltucky
That's a great idea with the gradient actually. Could take some money and work off the project while not looking like a shortcut.

I'll definitely do a mockup. I need the right picture of the tractor though. You all will certainly see the mockup. I don't know how far beyond that it will go.
Thanks. I used to work in the printing industry. I ran a large format dept. for many years. We used to wrap RV's mostly for the health industry. Blood drives and stuff. It was a fun job. I started out as a designer, about 30 years ago. :)