Summit Hydraulics

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Hydraulic Kits & Components
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
I don't believe that this will work when the Kubota BX cab is installed on the tractor since it will be in the way of the glass door that you must use to release the loader from the tractor when taking the loader off the tractor.
Hello DustyRusty, our kits were designed on tractors without a cab. So you are correct that it would not work on your cab model without modifications.

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Summit Hydraulics' 3D Install of the Kubota BX Series Rear Remote Kit is available! Watch this step-by-step video to see what it takes to add up to four rear remotes to your tractor. This kit allows you to add additional hydraulic functions to your tractor or skid loader without the need for expensive factory add-ons.

Purchase this kit here: https://summit-hydraulics.com/produ...es-tractors-two-spool-three-spool-four-spool/

Reactions: 1 user

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Do you folks rebuild cylinders?

GrizBota

Equipment
L3830HST/LA724, B2601/LA435/RCK54-32, RCR1872, CDI 66”grapple, pallet forks
Apr 26, 2023
Oregon
Summit Hydraulics' 3D Install of the Kubota BX Series Third Function Kit is now available! Watch this step-by-step video to see what it takes to add our cost-effective kit to your tractor. This kit allows you to add an additional hydraulic function to your tractor or skid loader without the need for expensive factory add-ons.

I just watched this video, admittedly without sound. I’m wondering if the wiring harness includes either a fuse or an on/off switch? Thanks.

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Spring is here! Dust off your tractor, melt the ice and get to work! Instead of manually pugging and unplugging hoses for new implements, electronically control them with our kits! Learn more about which kit is right for you!

Michigankubota

Equipment
B2650 Loader,LX 2980-64 Blower ,60”MMM , Land Pride 60”Box Blade.
Oct 17, 2018
Bessemer, Western U.P.
Hello everyone,

If you have purchased and installed one of our kits, valves, quick couplers, or more—we’d love to see it.

Please share some photos and let us know how our product is performing on your tractor or hydraulic equipment.

We want to use some of your photos in promotional material and in product listings. If you are okay with us using your images, please let us know in your post.

I installed the Third valve kit (TFK7) for my B2650 cab. It installed and works perfectly.

Your welcome to use these photos as you need.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Summit Hydraulics' 3D Install of the Kubota BX Series Front Third Function & Rear Remote Kit is available! Watch this step-by-step video to see what it takes to add up to three rear remotes and one front third function to your tractor. This exclusive kit allows you to add rear attachments and a front attachment, all in one complete package!

drumminj

Equipment
L4701, Mule 4010
Nov 4, 2021
TN
Update: Amending my post below to add that as per their response, Summit has stepped up and taken care of the issue as a result of posting here. I do appreciate them making things right, though wish I hadn’t needed to share my experience here to make that happen.

---

A word of warning for those considering ordering from Summit Hydraulics — if you receive a faulty product from them they will not refund any shipping charges you have paid to have said faulty product shipped to you.

For example, if you (like me) order a hydraulic sidelink kit from them (which doesn’t quality for their “free shipping”) and pay $45 to have it shipped to you, when the product is found to be faulty they will refund the cost of the cylinder but not the $45 because the product was faulty but in their view the shipping was not (since it arrived undamaged).

Certainly not what I expected from a forum vendor that advertises “satisfaction guaranteed” and their FAQ specifically states they are happy to refund shipping costs to return an item if the item is faulty. Apparently they are not happy to refund the original shipping cost the customer is out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I've had similar situations and what usually happens is someone answers the communications (phone or email) has an answer that keeps them safe. When further questions are asked, usually to someone else, a different answer is received.

It's kind of like getting an off shore person answering questions they don't understand. You have to get to the on shore person!!! Have patience.

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
A word of warning for those considering ordering from Summit Hydraulics — if you receive a faulty product from them they will not refund any shipping charges you have paid to have said faulty product shipped to you.

For example, if you (like me) order a hydraulic sidelink kit from them (which doesn’t quality for their “free shipping”) and pay $45 to have it shipped to you, when the product is found to be faulty they will refund the cost of the cylinder but not the $45 because the product was faulty but in their view the shipping was not (since it arrived undamaged).

Certainly not what I expected from a forum vendor that advertises “satisfaction guaranteed” and their FAQ specifically states they are happy to refund shipping costs to return an item if the item is faulty. Apparently they are not happy to refund the original shipping cost the customer is out.

Figured I’d share here so others can avoid similar frustration and choose to shop elsewhere.
Dear Drumminj,

We extend our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. It has come to our attention that the handling of your situation did not align with our company's policy, particularly regarding shipping charges for returned defective orders. We acknowledge that a mistake was made, and it is evident that the actions taken by our representative fell short of our service standards.

We want to assure you that we have already initiated a comprehensive review of our training procedures to prevent such discrepancies in the future. To rectify the situation, we have processed a full refund for your order, including the shipping charges.

We deeply regret any frustration this may have caused you and are committed to making things right. Should there be any further assistance you require or any additional feedback you would like to share, please do not hesitate to contact us. We value your business and hope to restore your confidence in our services.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

drumminj

Equipment
L4701, Mule 4010
Nov 4, 2021
TN
Thank you, Summit (wish y'all used names so I know who I've emailed with/if it's the same person). I do appreciate you acknolwedging and addressing the issue

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Farming is one of the oldest but also one of the most important jobs. We need farming to cultivate our food and grow valuable resources. Make farming more efficient and effective with the introduction of hydraulic top link cylinders and three-point hitches! 🔗Read more!

Exlege

Equipment
About to decide
Feb 14, 2024
NY
Hello DustyRusty, our kits were designed on tractors without a cab. So you are correct that it would not work on your cab model without modifications.
Hello,
Following up on this. Do you have any kits to fit a cab? I am purchasing an MX5400 cab and wanted to know you make a rear remote kit which will fit.
thanks

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Hello,
Following up on this. Do you have any kits to fit a cab? I am purchasing an MX5400 cab and wanted to know you make a rear remote kit which will fit.
thanks
Hello, unfortunately our kits are designed for models without cabs. It is a bit harder to find machines with cabs out here in Arizona.

It may be possible to modify our kits to work with cab machines, but we do not have any info on how to do so.

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Hello everyone,

As the weather is heating up, so is our media production team cooking up new content for videos! What entertaining or educational material/topics do you want to see on our channel? Please let us know below and subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay up-to-date on new video content!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4GZXwzBxV_8ake-0MiXSDw
10.15.24-Southwest Tractor Shoot-1924.jpg