Subsitute for Hyd Filter HH 3A0-82430 on Amazon ???

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
If you laugh ALL your azz off…You’ll finally disappear!

What part of “The same size filtration material…” don’t you understand?
I know you'd like that because I continually prove ya wrong. Fret not, because I'm not going anywhere 😘
Size of the area of filtration? Size of the pores? You dont know much about filtration do ya? You just contradicted yourself man. You are now agreeing that you CAN increase flow and filtration by increasing the surface filtration area.
None the less, you can increase both with the proper choice of media. Cellulose, cotton, synthetic.....the list is endless. Almost as endless as your endeavor to (for some unknown reason) butt heads with me.
I'll point you to a good resource- machinerylubrication.com . I'll let ya read a bit to educate yourself. Fluid and air filtration is not as elementary as you think.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I know you'd like that because I continually prove ya wrong. Fret not, because I'm not going anywhere 😘
Size of the area of filtration? Size of the pores? You dont know much about filtration do ya? You just contradicted yourself man. You are now agreeing that you CAN increase flow and filtration by increasing the surface filtration area.
None the less, you can increase both with the proper choice of media. Cellulose, cotton, synthetic.....the list is endless. Almost as endless as your endeavor to (for some unknown reason) butt heads with me.
I'll point you to a good resource- machinerylubrication.com . I'll let ya read a bit to educate yourself. Fluid and air filtration is not as elementary as you think.
YOu’re a fool.. Ignore button is engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Ton

Equipment
BX2380
Aug 26, 2022
MD
Like a lot of folks here, I've been changing oil filters for a long time. These aren't jet engines or rocket ships we're working on. Tractor and vehicle engines and systems are all very simple and basic, comparatively....even if we sometimes like to think otherwise. So long as the filters are made by a known/quality manufacturer and are sized/spec'd appropriately, they'll be just fine. Never know the difference.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Like a lot of folks here, I've been changing oil filters for a long time. These aren't jet engines or rocket ships we're working on. Tractor and vehicle engines and systems are all very simple and basic, comparatively....even if we sometimes like to think otherwise. So long as the filters are made by a known/quality manufacturer and are sized/spec'd appropriately, they'll be just fine. Never know the difference.
That’s true in 99% of the cases. I use many different brands in my stuff…even some “cheap” SuperTech from WalMart which are just as good as most others. The 1% of the time I’d strictly stick with OEM would be while under warranty …. and for Hydraulic Filters if at all possible. I’ve got a Wix on my tractor-engine now, and a LuberFiner on a lot of my other stuff. I recently realized I have some NOS PH16 filters from when I owned a Volvo outdrive and a Jeep Cherokee both of which used that filter. It’s a good substitute for the engine oil filter on my Kubota so next oil change..that’s probably where it’ll end up.