kubotan

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3350C, FEL, Pallet fork, Backhoe, Back snowblower, Rear Mower, Box scrapper
Apr 20, 2017
St-Jerome, QC, Canada
jorush.ca
Hi all,

I have a 2017 B3350 and from time to time, my brake pedals get stuck when I set it in park position (pulling the lever to lock it in place).

The first time I really tried to find where it is getting stuck but found absolutely nothing. The only way I can put it off is by furiously cranking/bashing it like a heavy metal drum player.

I know it is not "normal" but is it a quick fix (if so what it is) or should I bring it to my dealer and let them handle it? :confused:

Thanks!

100 td

Equipment
B21TLB (B21, TL421 & BT751) Toyota SDK4 T116 Bobcat
Aug 29, 2015
ɹǝpunuʍop
If it's under warranty, give it to the dealer, after you check there isn't a stick or something jammed up under the lock mechanism. If not have a look at the parts diagram and ascertain what is catching on your tractor.
On my B21, to release the PB I apply pressure to both brake pedals to take the weight off the lock mechanism and pull the release lever. YMMV
http://www.kubota.com/part/partsList.aspx

kubotan

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 20, 2017
St-Jerome, QC, Canada
jorush.ca
I did check all the assembly and nothing is/was in the way.

Since it is still under warranty, I'll pay a visit to my dealer then.

Thanks!

100 td

Equipment
B21TLB (B21, TL421 & BT751) Toyota SDK4 T116 Bobcat
Aug 29, 2015
ɹǝpunuʍop
So it won't release while applying pressure to the pedals?

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
My B2650 does that if I push to hard on the pedal when I lock it. It becomes to hard to push it down far enough for the lock to release. I had to pry it with a bar one time it was stuck so bad. Try not setting it so hard. If the dealer comes up with a fix post it here please.

kubotan

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 20, 2017
St-Jerome, QC, Canada
jorush.ca
My B2650 does that if I push to hard on the pedal when I lock it. It becomes to hard to push it down far enough for the lock to release. I had to pry it with a bar one time it was stuck so bad. Try not setting it so hard. If the dealer comes up with a fix post it here please.
Since the first time it happened, I don't push it all the way and still it gets stuck.

I'll try to go to my dealer tomorrow after my bush hog work.

I'll post whatever fix he may do on my Bota.