Steering Wheel Spinner knob for B2601

Frankb

Equipment
Kubota B2601, FEL, Backhoe, Belly Mower, Grapple, Rear Scrape Blade
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
Do give it some time. I felt the same way that you do at first but I got used to it. One thing about the spinner being nearer to the center of the wheel is that you don't have to work as hard turning the wheel. The shorter throw when turning the wheel also speeds up the turn. I actually liked it much better after I got used to it.
That's how I am seeing it so far as well. This is why I want to give it another few days to a week.

Ammobeetle

Equipment
L4060HSTC
Jan 8, 2020
Hallsville, MO
I grabbed this one off of Amazon, "TY26583 Deluxe Steering Wheel Spinner Knob" same as the Kubota deluxe version at less than half the price. Have been very happy with it.

Frankb

Equipment
Kubota B2601, FEL, Backhoe, Belly Mower, Grapple, Rear Scrape Blade
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
I grabbed this one off of Amazon, "TY26583 Deluxe Steering Wheel Spinner Knob" same as the Kubota deluxe version at less than half the price. Have been very happy with it.
The first one I tried was the Kubota spinner looked just like yours and when I tried to turn down the screw on the clamp, the nut would free spin inside the molded rubber. No way you can hold it to tighten so I returned it for one at Tractor supply that had exposed nuts and screws. Worked just fine. I did not try to over tighten either. Got the screw started and from there it just turned and turned. Took it back for refund.