Started Assembling Carry All

BonnySlope

Equipment
BX2380 FEL Add-A-Grapple, Titan 48" Box scraper, 60" Rake, 72" Rear Blade, Flail
Apr 11, 2021
NW Oregon
Started assembling my carry all project a couple days ago, using the Yintatech 3 point pallet forks as a building platform. Here I have a 48x48 deck with 22inch high back board,, I may go up another 2x8. I do plan on adding a couple handled tool holders and lets not forget a chain saw Scabbard, the list could go on and on, but for now.
I'm using Torq 1/4-20 self-tapping deck screws, I've found these work great for attaching wood planking over steel and if i decide to shorten deck, just four screws. The cut out in back board is for a chain hook the manufacture welded on, I plan on attaching D ring to it for better access. For now, just going to run 45-degree sideboards. Another reason I may need to go one more board.
Oh, Oh Battleship gray, or Kubota gray for wood protection color.
Carry_All-22x48x48.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

BonnySlope

Equipment
BX2380 FEL Add-A-Grapple, Titan 48" Box scraper, 60" Rake, 72" Rear Blade, Flail
Apr 11, 2021
NW Oregon
Decided to go with one more 2x8 on headboard and now needing to salvage another 2x4. Decision still out on shorting deck length, but with side rails decision is being made
Carry_All (2).jpg
Carry_All (1).jpg

Reactions: 1 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Decided to go with one more 2x8 on headboard and now needing to salvage another 2x4. Decision still out on shorting deck length, but with side rails decision is being made View attachment 102410 View attachment 102411
Looks like it is coming along. Only thing I would mention about the depth / length of deck is that it will greatly reduce your departure angle…if you have hilly real estate, it might drag/scrape a bit. Just a thought.

I put wheels and a trailer hitch on mine and they are functional and helpful, but those reduce the departure angle as well and I have hilly property. Sometimes it scraped and polished the sod/soil 😉. I would put them on again it’s worth it to me.

BonnySlope

Equipment
Apr 11, 2021
NW Oregon
Hi everyone, thought I'd show how thing are progressing slowly on carryall. was able to find some almost Kubota gray and had to evited a few squatters in some PVC pipe/ tool holders with Chain saw holder with last of paint thinned out to far, but has a little color ;).As I was doing a walk around I came across some expanded metal that might work great for low profile sides to keep things from rolling/sliding out sides.
Just sharing. CarryAll_3.jpg CarryAll_4.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

BonnySlope

Equipment
Apr 11, 2021
NW Oregon
Found my steel expanded metal, a little more than I thought I had, but Carry_All_5.jpg worked out just right.