Spool Valve Identification

B1502DT

Dec 30, 2011
France
Hi,

My name is Chris and this is my first post on the forum.

I am the proud owner of a gray market B1502dt. I use it to power a 3 ft flail mower, tow trailers and plan to attach a rotovator (tiller) next year.

Since buying the tractor, I have found this site indispensable - using the guides to service the tractor, renew the battery with a better CCA version, renew the glowplugs and radiator hoses and changing the coolant.

I have recently purchased a hydraulic tip transport box, but am unsure as to how to attach it to the spool valves on my tractor. The standard spool disconnects on my transport box (ISO A) are much larger than the spool valves on my B1502.

I understand that the spool valves on the tractor are double acting, but I only have a single leaver (joystick). The transport box needs to be powered both up and down.

Please see the attached photos showing the spool valve on the tractor - I have trawled the internet, but cannot find an adaptor for these (They may be Iseki type valves?).

Many thanks in advance for anyone who attempts to assist me with this.

B1502DT

Attachments

bulldog_shotgun

Equipment
B2150HST
Feb 3, 2013
SW, Ohio
what you show in the pictures is not a spool valve, so i'm a little confused as to what you are looking for.

it sounds as if you want to know how to change the couplers?
here in the states ISO A are alsp known as Pioneer Couplers, you can get them at any hydraulic supplier, they simply thread onto the steel hydraulic lines, if your remotes are factory the thread will mostly like be British Straight Pipe.

if you were asking if one double acting spool valve will control both up and down, the answer is yes.