SpeeCo Quick Hitch

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
I have one on my B2320, and when I hook the tiller up the top link (latch) only goes into the hitch about halfway? If I can get that seated all the way then one of the lower links will not go in the latch. What do I need to do? I'm new at this.

GWD

Equipment
M7040, L48 TLB, BX2200
Jan 8, 2010
Northern California
Sounds like one of the fallibilities of the rigid quick hitch. The implement's dimensions don't coincide with the quick hitch's measurements.

But have to agree 100% with Tooljunkie. A couple of photos would answer a lot of questions and give rise to a lot of solutions.

Kingcreek

Equipment
Grand L3010 GST 4wd, LA481FEL, various attachments and accessories
Aug 3, 2011
NW Illinois
Neither part adjustable?
Either move the QH hook up or the tiller link pin down?

I had to drill new top link holes in a rear blade frame and change a bolt through one on a 3pt disc but now all my attachments fit my QH (Speeco I think, with adjustable hook positions), box grader, disc-harrow, rear blade, tiller, rotary cutter, and log skidder frame are all easy and same fit up for the QH.

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
I have three tractors that have an alternative to using the top hook for the three point. Mostly this is due to difficulty of the hook getting in position due to obstructions. I have a piece of strap metal that serves the function. In the second picture you can see the obstruction that is common on my tools.

Attachments

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
I'll try and get some pics, the BH hooks up fine. I used the tiller without the toplink all the way in. Didn't have any issues

aeblank

Jun 19, 2013
Cadillac, MI
That obstruction is what you are supposed to hook on. It had the bushing on there for a better fit to the quick hitch hook. I bet it is 15" above the bottom pins. And the upper hole is 18"....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk