Soon I should have F2690 photos to post

RBsingl

Equipment
Kubota F 2690 72" rear discharge deck, Deere 955
Jul 1, 2022
Central IL
Finally some good news on my order for a F2690 front mount mower with 72" rear discharge deck :)

My dealer called today and the deck arrived, the "tractor" portion has been on the lot since June awaiting a deck and assembly. They apologized for not being able to deliver it this week because of a farm progress show but given my schedule this week I am glad they cannot.

I should have it late next week and I will run it over my 5 acres to basically blow away a lot of leaves and to give it a gentle initial break in. Photos to follow and hopefully the weather is better next week. I spent yesterday at a water well drilling site in high wind taking photos of the process and today the high might make it up to freezing with continued wind gusting into the 30+ MPH range.

Rodger

Reactions: 1 users

RBsingl

Equipment
Kubota F 2690 72" rear discharge deck, Deere 955
Jul 1, 2022
Central IL
After the dealer and I decided the first delivery day was bad due to torrential downpour being forecast (and happening), today my F2690 arrived during light snow, high winds, and temperatures a bit below 30. I won't be mowing for some time yet.

A few quick photos of it during my brief stay outside with snow still on it from its transport from the dealer. It fit perfectly into its garage slot behind the snow blower for my Deere 955 and next to the Corvette Z06 :)

Rodger
AC4I7564.jpg
AC4I7560.jpg
AC4I7559.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Very nice. Looking forward to hearing how it runs

Reactions: 1 user