So show us a picture of your L1500Dt or any other Kubota beside a Bx ready fo another

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Well I was all ready but then I needed to put the landscape rake back on to clean up the ruts made by the excavator when the mud dried. Got a foot of snow over the weekend, but 55 tomorrow so gambling it will melt...everything is a soupy awful mess. Too thin to plow too thick to drink as they used to say :eek: soon I'll put the blade back on and take pic, but will look just like below again....I did get the blower and the chains on the lawn mower though.

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
Pics from last year, but it hasn't changed a lot since. First shot is while the blower was in the shop for some TLC. It saw a fair amount of use after it was completed last year. The paint (Pittsburgh AUE 300) has held up very well. The auger flighting is still nice and gray. The orange on the interior of the blower housing does show some real abrasion. The bucket extensions made it through last Winter with the only damage being wear on the bottom shoes from running the bucket too far "dumped" while scraping parking lots.

Controls for up/down/rotate of the chute are electric and connect to the tractor with a 4-prong trailer plug. In the cab there's a pendant mounted plastic conduit fitting with a pair of small rocker switches.

The bucket extension pieces are made with steel that interlocks with the bucket so one bolt on each is all that is required for on/off. I carry wrenches and have had them on and off several times when I needed the bucket to move snow piles. For moving snow piles it it handier not to have the extensions on.

Attachments

Last edited:

pendoreille

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2620, fel, RB1560, Piranha Tooth Bar
Jan 2, 2015
Newport, WA
Not a lot of snow yet but other than chains put on I am ready. 9 deg f (-12c). Thanks Corney...cold sagging down from the North. I like my block heater, I only plug it in for and hour or two and the B2620 snaps to attension. Happy Thanks Giving to those in the US and appreciation to the neighbors to the North and all the other members outside the US.

Attachments

OBKubota

Equipment
2014Gr2120,Gr2728Snowblower,Gck5GrassCatcher,agri-FabSpreader
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
So show us a picture of your L1500Dt or any other Kubota beside a Bx ready fo...

Greased, painted ready to go give me some snow! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448575768.396885.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com
Re: So show us a picture of your L1500Dt or any other Kubota beside a Bx ready fo...

Snow? What snow? It's 50° out there this morning.

Plus I spent the kid's inheritance on a cabbed tractor with heat, it won't snow for years! ;)

Actually, I probably should get off my lazy butt and dig the blower out of the back of the barn and make sure everything works.

nathanphill

Equipment
Kabota B26, Ariens riding mower.
Nov 16, 2015
Lampasas, Tx
So show us a picture of your L1500Dt or any other Kubota beside a Bx ready fo...

B26 rockin and Rollin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk