Snowplow for BX3200

haese56

Equipment
BX3200
Oct 10, 2013
Kenai, Alaska
I'm going to go with what I have this year which is a pretty banged up ATV blade that nests in my loader bucket. Its doing OK but I can tell its not a long term solution. I'd love to hear what kind of setups people use. I don't have quick connect on my loader but I'm thinking it may be worthwhile to swap between the bucket and some sort of plow. I'm a couple hundred miles from the dealer with just my phone for for online access. If this ground has been plowed before if somebody could post a link I'd appreciate it. When I try the search function here it kicks me out if the site. Mainly I use the blade to push back berms. Does anyone use their loader bucket in "float" mode for snow? I'm a little afraid of abusing my loader arms. THANKS!!

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I use my loader quite a bit for snow removal. You will be surprised how high you can stack that snow with the FEL. Depending on the amount of snow On the front I'll either have the FEL, Front blade or snowblower all Kubota I have the front frame style quick hitch for the blade and snowblower. On the rear I have a Land Pride RB 1560.

Hope this helps

olekid

Equipment
B7510,loader, Curtis heated cab, loaded tires snowblower,grader blade,snow plow
Apr 9, 2013
Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
I have a Kubota B7510, a quick hitch on loader, I swap the bucket for a snow plow and it works great, no hassle with pins. I use the float when plowing snow never had any problems. If there are no trip springs on your snow plow I advise you to just take your time until you get a solid base of frozen snow and then you can go a little faster.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
There have been some guys that have built adapters for blades off pick up truck and jeeps, wildfire is one and there are several others that have found answers to the same question. Best of luck and welcome to the orange

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I'm thinking it may be worthwhile to swap between the bucket and some sort of plow.
Here's a pic of my setup- (not my tractor, but I have the same Curtis plow without hydraulic angle) Just 4 pins & clips to swap, and it has breakaway springs.

Attachments