Snowblower b2789 Storage / Dolly

Gdemos

Equipment
BX25D, Cab, BXPanded Plow, B2789 Rr PTO Blower, Brotek Thumb, spacers
Dec 9, 2013
RI
Anyone have ideas on a good dolly setup for the B2789 rear PTO Snowblower?
This is a large/heavy/awkward implement to move around.
For example, I have the BXPanded Dolly for the backhoe which is pretty good although I have bent it in the process of mounting/dismounting (my fault mostly).

I thought about just drilling HDuty pneumatic casters into the unit, but then we've got the issue of removal of the casters, rusting of thru-holes, etc. Not to mention the Weight of the unit is un-even.

Ideally the unit rests on a heavy duty dolly that holds the unit square.

Right now I've got two moving dollys bolted together and its a pain.

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
Ive been using furniture dollies that I bought from Menards. For the blower I used the bigger of their 2 sizes, I believe 18"x30", rated 1000lbs apiece. Oversize a piece of plywood and screw to the dollies. I added a 1"x2" lip to help center the implement. The dollies are on the outside so they are not tippy. All my implements are on there own custom dollies. Easy to move around the concrete shed floor. Pics are priceless :D

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2479.JPG

OrangeLivin

Sep 9, 2015
Eastern
Agreed with the HF dollies. My new BX2750D rolls around just fine on a single HF dolly! And 12$! Just re-grease the wheels and spin joint and all should be well. And it sits at the perfect height to mount right up to the tractor.

Attachments

forceten

Equipment
BX 25d, Grand L6060, Kx040, GL7500, ZD1211 With cab
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
Mine will be going on cut down pallets sized for the implement thats going on it (will be getting pallet forks) and I will put casters on the pallets on the bottom. This way the pallets will roll if I want to move them by hand. But the kubota can also move them in and outside with forks