Snowblower attachment TG2742 for sale

fuzzy 1070

Equipment
GF1800
Nov 7, 2022
Marquette, Mich.
Yes. $400 and I'll throw in the wheels and chains
Thank you. This is for friend of mine. I will talk to her about this in the morning. This would be at least a 13 hour drive for us. I will be in touch as soon as I find out what she wants to do. Thank you again. Google Marquette Mich. That's where we live.

fuzzy 1070

Equipment
GF1800
Nov 7, 2022
Marquette, Mich.
Thank you. This is for friend of mine. I will talk to her about this in the morning. This would be at least a 13 hour drive for us. I will be in touch as soon as I find out what she wants to do. Thank you again. Google Marquette Mich. That's where we live.
Hi Andrew. My name is Steve. I talked to you last night about the snow thrower attachment. I did talk to my friend today about it and she said that she will buy it. She has a friend who lives in White House, her parents will be the ones to pay you, pick it up and bring it up North to her. Could you please text or call her at (EDIT PM NUMBER). Her name is Tracie. Thank you very much. If you need to talk to me, my number is (EDIT PM NUMBER). Call or text anytime. Thank you again.

Last edited by a moderator:

fuzzy 1070

Equipment
GF1800
Nov 7, 2022
Marquette, Mich.
Hi Andrew. My name is Steve. I talked to you last night about the snow thrower attachment. I did talk to my friend today about it and she said that she will buy it. She has a friend who lives in White House, her parents will be the ones to pay you, pick it up and bring it up North to her. Could you please text or call her at ( EDIT PM NUMBER). Her name is Tracie. Thank you very much. If you need to talk to me, my number is ( EDIT PM NUMBER). Call or text anytime. Thank you again.
The transaction could happen in the very near future. I'm sure in a day or so. Please keep in touch.

Last edited by a moderator:

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Do you know that you are posting your telephone numbers for the whole world to record and sell to the spammers? Suggest that you edit them out as soon as the deal is done. Should have used the "conversation" system on the forums for this, not posting to the public. Conversations are located in your profile and you can see the white envelope in the upper right-hand corner of the page.