Snow ?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Stevie me lad,, ya know I could give that little waif a good home, ya know feed it water it take it out for an ahhhh evening walk, and my old girl would have someone to talk to,, yeah that's it,,they could be friends :D

yeah well ok, it was worth a shot:rolleyes:

Gso125

Equipment
Bx25D TLB, snowblower
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Yes the lessons of loaning items out to friends has been expensive. I loaned out my brand new $500 husky chain saw to one of my best friends and when he returned it in the case I didn't look at. Now when I went to use it the bar was twisted and chain was off WTF. Lol it's my fault I knew he wasn't capable of walking and chewing gum so he almost killed himself. He didn't notch and cut straight through and it bound up twisting it up. He was lucky someone came by with a saw and got mine out. Replaced the bar but it never ran right since. Lesson learned no one uses my tractor.

steve104c

Equipment
L4600,loader,backhoe w/hydro-thumb, rear blade
Jan 21, 2014
Texas
You guys are right. If I loose a friend over not lending my tractor to him, then I guess he really wasn't a friend...........steve104c.

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Yes the lessons of loaning items out to friends has been expensive. I loaned out my brand new $500 husky chain saw to one of my best friends and when he returned it in the case I didn't look at. Now when I went to use it the bar was twisted and chain was off WTF. Lol it's my fault I knew he wasn't capable of walking and chewing gum so he almost killed himself. He didn't notch and cut straight through and it bound up twisting it up. He was lucky someone came by with a saw and got mine out. Replaced the bar but it never ran right since. Lesson learned no one uses my tractor.

Well this kind of reminds me of something a man said once: never loan out your car or your wife because before you get them back they will probably have a rod thrown in them. :D LOL :D LOL :D