Show us your guitars

Yooper

Lifetime Member

Equipment
3901 LA525
May 31, 2015
NE Wisconsin
Noticed there are a lot of music lovers on our site. Some of you, like me, like to play guitars I'm sure. So I thought I'd start a thread for us to show off our 'axes'.
So here is my bass guitar collection. From L to R, a Fender Jazz bass that I built from scratch, Carvin four string, and another that I built from scratch trying some different pickups and an experimental truss rod that didn't work very well. Will replace it with a conventional style neck someday.
In the back is a kids drum kit that the grand kids have fun driving Grandma nuts with.

Attachments

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
You guys that can play,,, welllll, I just wish I could even do cords.

Rajjayme

Sep 14, 2022
uk
Many thanks for sharing! Wow, those are some nice bass guitars! I'm jealous. I don't have nearly as many as you, but I'm slowly building up my collection. I have a Fender Precision Bass, a Squire P Bass, and an Ibanez GSR200. I'm hoping to add a Rickenbacker to my collection someday. By the way, I think you might like some of the best electric guitar accessories here. As for the drums, my kids definitely enjoy making a lot of noise on them! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has to show off!

Last edited:

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
Wow, those are some nice bass guitars! I'm jealous. I don't have nearly as many as you, but I'm slowly building up my collection. I have a Fender Precision Bass, a Squire P Bass, and an Ibanez GSR200. I'm hoping to add a Rickenbacker to my collection someday.
Back in the late 1970's I had an Ibanez Les Paul Copy (sunburst). (Later I think they were known as lawsuit guitars or something like that)

Should've never trashed it, then sold it.

Ahhhh, hindsight is 20-20, right guys?

pigdoc

Equipment
G1800S L2500
Aug 19, 2022
SE Pennsylvania
Back in the late 1970s, I had a Gibson bass that I learned to play. Was in a band with schoolmates in college. Can still finger the bass line to the Doobie Brothers' Long Train Running.

I had round-wound strings on the bass for their tone....

Always envied the tone that the Fender basses could produce...

-Paul