Should i buy an L2501?

coreyperez

Jul 17, 2015
North Pole
Can anybody provide a photo / description of where to attach the hydraulic lines for the land pride "power beyond port" 3rd attachment?

The Land Pride doesn't provide squat for information and I cannot find any information on-line / manuals don't give any information either.

Thanks,

Corey

coreyperez

Jul 17, 2015
North Pole
Just to keep this updated/closed,

I talked to Land Pride, they gave me instructions for the 3301 (dealer says the only thing different between 3301 and 2501 is motor). There is a steel line that connects right under the seat (near hydraulic shutoff valve for PTO), the long line connects there and the short line (provided) connects to the location on the hydraulic block (under right foot, hydraulic junction block) that the metal line connected to.

Basically, you are removing the steel line (under seat - under right foot) and replacing with the 3rd point hydraulic valve.

Corey

Bmello

Equipment
B2650
Oct 10, 2014
Creighton, missouri
I don't think you will go wrong either way. I have 20plus hilly wooded acres and actually went to the b2650 due to clearances and my fear of the dpf. I have a one mile gravel drive I maintain. 5 foot box blade, straight blade, and brush hog and have never had any shortage of power.

It was a little on the light side when I first brought it home but once I filled the tires it really dug in. One regret, I should have gone with an tires instead of the r4 industrials. In really muddy conditions I could use a little more traction.

If I could have gotten a 33 horse without the dpf I would have, but mostly to power a chipper.

I will say that the size differences between a b2600 and the b2650/L2501 are fairly significant. I wouldn't have gone any smaller than the b2650.