Shifting problems

Ash

Equipment
Kubota9950 shuttle
Dec 9, 2023
Fitzgerald ga
My aunt's 9900 series shuttle has a small gear ratio box right up at the right arm area on the fender the area is timing the gears are old and warm and it will not go in first third fifth whatever Sandra can I cut the front guard out or either make the teeth deeper within the gear ratio area so it will go into gear most tractors have an open range so when they wear out you can still get them in the gear this thing has a freaking 3 in area where you can go from first to second third to Fourth 56 and so on and it doesn't have enough room to get to the gear so can I cut that area out to where it will work properly

Ash

Equipment
Kubota9950 shuttle
Dec 9, 2023
Fitzgerald ga
My aunt's 9900 series shuttle has a small gear ratio box right up at the right arm area on the fender the area is timing the gears are old and warm and it will not go in first third fifth whatever Sandra can I cut the front guard out or either make the teeth deeper within the gear ratio area so it will go into gear most tractors have an open range so when they wear out you can still get them in the gear this thing has a freaking 3 in area where you can go from first to second third to Fourth 56 and so on and it doesn't have enough room to get to the gear so can I cut that area out to where it will work properly
I did just read did you don't have to use the clutch I was unaware of that I guess I'll go try that but if that doesn't work can I modify the gearbox area so it can reach the gears

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
First off, Welcome Ash.

I'm sure someone would love to help you, and maybe it's just me, but I think you need to use some periods and commas.

It's kind of difficult to understand what you need help with; and who is Sandra? Your Aunt?

EDIT: Some pics would probably help too.

Reactions: 1 user