She’s home!

Bcamos

Equipment
L3901
Nov 1, 2016
Texas
Super excited about my new toy(s). But as luck would have it, it’s pouring out right now so play time will have to wait.

Just the 5 seconds that I’ve been on it to get it off the delivery trailer, can tell that this L3901 is a completely different machine from my old B2301. I’m looking forward to putting this thing to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bcamos

Equipment
L3901
Nov 1, 2016
Texas
You’ve got all the toys with it too! Congratulations.

Yeah I wanted to keep it fairly simple but when me and the wife sat down to figure out everything we needed, things got a bit more complicated lmao.

rjcorazza

Equipment
L4060 HSTC Loader, ZD326, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2016
Hyattstown, MD
I have been considering an ssqa hydraulic post hole digger. When you dig a few holes, please report back!
Nice setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bcamos

Equipment
L3901
Nov 1, 2016
Texas
I have been considering an ssqa hydraulic post hole digger. When you dig a few holes, please report back!
Nice setup.

Will do! It was a big leap of faith, as I haven’t been able to really find any information on this combination.

I took some more pictures so I figured I’d share

Fido Farms

Equipment
L3901, 35 Massey, Summit X 146, Polaris 700 RMK, Yamaha Viking
May 27, 2018
Canada
Nice got mine in 2018 about this time. Got 150 hrs now. Happy kubota ing.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Looks amazing. You're going to have so much fun....I mean get so much work done!!

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
Bcamos,

Looks good!

You're photos are larger than life! :D

Bcamos

Equipment
L3901
Nov 1, 2016
Texas
Bcamos,

Looks good!

You're photos are larger than life! :D

Yeah I uploaded them from Tapatalk and I can’t figure out how to resize them. I used to be able to select their size before uploading them.

Bcamos

Equipment
L3901
Nov 1, 2016
Texas
Nice setup.

I had to remove a post yesterday as we originally put it in a spot to allow our gate to be closed with a chain, then decided we wanted to use a latch system, and the post was too close. So I pulled it out and dig a new hole next to it.

No problem at all. It spins slow, but the torque is there.

rjcorazza

Equipment
L4060 HSTC Loader, ZD326, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2016
Hyattstown, MD
I had to remove a post yesterday as we originally put it in a spot to allow our gate to be closed with a chain, then decided we wanted to use a latch system, and the post was too close. So I pulled it out and dig a new hole next to it.

No problem at all. It spins slow, but the torque is there.

Thanks for the update. I have to replace a bunch of posts this spring, and I hate the hassle of mounting the 3 point post hole digger. Plus I have not used it with my cab tractor, so I'm not certain I can reach the handle.

Bcamos

Equipment
L3901
Nov 1, 2016
Texas
Thanks for the update. I have to replace a bunch of posts this spring, and I hate the hassle of mounting the 3 point post hole digger. Plus I have not used it with my cab tractor, so I'm not certain I can reach the handle.

Yeah your L4060 should have quite a bit more hydraulic flow than my 3901, so it’ll work a bit better for you. Having the option to mount the motor to the side rather than the middle is really nice, I can actually see exactly where the tip is landing.

After digging 80-some holes with my friends 3pt a few months ago, I’ll never go back haha.