Service Manual

LDG

Equipment
Kubota MX5200
Jan 11, 2022
Paris Texas
I have a Kubota MX5200 4 Wheel Drive with a 4 Speed Manual Transmission. I need to replace the clutch & was trying to get a work shop or service manual before I begin. Any help with pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I have a Kubota MX5200 4 Wheel Drive with a 4 Speed Manual Transmission. I need to replace the clutch & was trying to get a work shop or service manual before I begin. Any help with pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
I don't see it at Kubotabooks.com. If you have a good relationship with your dealer, they may give you a download on your thumb drive.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
The MX5100 manual is available from manulslib. Might be close enough for your purposes. Changing a clutch is pretty basic.

Dan

UpNorthMI

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200, L3901, MX5800, SVL75-2, KX040
May 12, 2020
Up North, MI
I sent a direct message requesting your email, I have what you need.

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
When I bought my LX the dealer sold me the WSM for $15 on a thumb drive. It would have been over $100 if I wanted a paper copy....

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
When I bought my LX the dealer sold me the WSM for $15 on a thumb drive. It would have been over $100 if I wanted a paper copy....
Do you have a loader?
If you do check if the dealer also provided you with the loader WSM as the tractor WSM wont cover the loader and the tractor WSM hydraulics will be confusing if dealing with a hydraulic issue on the loader.

If you have a loader also ask for the Loader Assembly instructions. Usually this is where you find instructions for rear remote installation and 3rd function installation.

Dave

Reactions: 1 user

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
Do you have a loader?
If you do check if the dealer also provided you with the loader WSM as the tractor WSM wont cover the loader and the tractor WSM hydraulics will be confusing if dealing with a hydraulic issue on the loader.

If you have a loader also ask for the Loader Assembly instructions. Usually this is where you find instructions for rear remote installation and 3rd function installation.

Dave
I just got the tractor WSM. I only the the operators manual for the loaded. was not worth the $15 to me for the WSM for the loader.

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
I hope you never need it.
Dave
Probably never will as all the hydraulic vales are covered with the tractor WSM. The rest of the loader is all hard parts that likely are faster and cheaper to replace as a unit than to rebuild. The cylinders are not anything I need a manual for to ever replace a seal on...

Reactions: 1 user

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Probably never will as all the hydraulic vales are covered with the tractor WSM. The rest of the loader is all hard parts that likely are faster and cheaper to replace as a unit than to rebuild. The cylinders are not anything I need a manual for to ever replace a seal on...
I do not know the LX series so I accept your statement that all loader valves and power beyond circuits are included in the tractor WSM.

That is not how things are on B's, L's and M's I am familiar with

Dave

D

Deleted member 47704

I do not know the LX series so I accept your statement that all loader valves and power beyond circuits are included in the tractor WSM.

That is not how things are on B's, L's and M's I am familiar with

Dave
Thats how it is, they did a good job with the LX series.I'm still trying to find a LX WSM, the dealer is tip lipped about the manual.