Service department compliment

Digger Dager

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M59 TLB, B3200 w/front snow blower, 3 @ ZD326 62" rear discharge mowers
I have read here on OTT about the troubles that some of the members are having with their dealer's service department. I just want to thank the counter guys at Affolder's Implement in Berne, Indiana. Jesse went above and beyond to stay late on Saturday afternoon to make a new hydraulic hose for our M59. He could have easily said bring it in on Monday because it was close to closing time.

This is another reason we have spent over $100,000 on Kubota equipment from them for the past 11 years, and will continue to support them with our business in the future.

Jesse, you are a scholar and a gentleman, and an all-round good guy.

Digger Dager

Reactions: 2 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I have read here on OTT about the troubles that some of the members are having with their dealer's service department. I just want to thank the counter guys at Affolder's Implement in Berne, Indiana. Jesse went above and beyond to stay late on Saturday afternoon to make a new hydraulic hose for our M59. He could have easily said bring it in on Monday because it was close to closing time.

This is another reason we have spent over $100,000 on Kubota equipment from them for the past 11 years, and will continue to support them with our business in the future.

Jesse, you are a scholar and a gentleman, and an all-round good guy.

Digger Dager
It's great when you get helped out like that.

I had a similar experience at a hydraulic place where I arrived with a hose that I needed replaced, also just before quitting time. Place about a half hour away on a good day.

Looked like the regular guys all went home. The guy that showed up at the counter was wearing a shirt and tie...but he did not hesitate to make the hose for me on the spot. I guessed he was a normal worker at one point in his life...

Sure makes you want to give them more business when they help you out...

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Great to hear something positive these days! Thanks for posting.