Seeking BX 1880 Front tires will pay for them & shipping.

Elizabeth 4 Jim

Equipment
Bx1880
Jun 9, 2021
East Rift Zone, Hawaii
Hi. We are seeking BX 1880 Front 6 ply Lug tires, part # K2831-18150 R1

Uncertain about switching, or what R4 is.
We want Lug tires, R1.

We are in hawaii, anyone who has switched their lug tires to turf tires, please consider.

Thank you, Foolish Kubota owners

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA

We want Lug tires, R1.

We are in hawaii, anyone who has switched their lug tires to turf tires, please consider.

I suppose you have Kubota dealers in Hawaii...check with a salesman about the "whole goods" price for a set of tires already mounted on rims. I think I have read on the mainland a set is about $450 or so.

This may be a good option, as shipping to you from somewhere else would not be cheap.

Edit: You want Whole Goods through a salesman, not parts purchased through the parts department, which ends up being about double in price...

Edit 2: Just front tires? Sorry, changing only the fronts did not register...

Elizabeth 4 Jim

Equipment
Bx1880
Jun 9, 2021
East Rift Zone, Hawaii
I suppose you have Kubota dealers in Hawaii...check with a salesman about the "whole goods" price for a set of tires already mounted on rims. I think I have read on the mainland a set is about $450 or so.

This may be a good option, as shipping to you from somewhere else would not be cheap.

Edit: You want Whole Goods through a salesman, not parts purchased through the parts department, which ends up being about double in price...

Edit 2: Just front tires? Sorry, changing only the fronts did not register...
Yes, just changing the front tires.
Have checked with all Hawaii dealers & Kubota mainland....that's why we're posting here....

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio

We want Lug tires, R1.

Have you tried Amazon? I searched for Kubota BX tires and found you can get 18x8.5-10 R1 4 ply sets. 6 ply might also be available.
Hope this helps.
Regards,

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Hi Thank you.
Yes, tried Amazon first, only 4 ply turf tires. We are on the East Rift Zone in pahoehoe and a'a' and need beter traction. Thank you👍🌞
So you have turf tires now?

I always figured that most traction came from the rear tires on a tractor. If traction is a concern, perhaps you should be looking for ag tires for the rear as well...

Elizabeth 4 Jim

Equipment
Bx1880
Jun 9, 2021
East Rift Zone, Hawaii
[Hi. QUOTE="Henro, post: 471444, member: 38478"]
So you have turf tires now?

I always figured that most traction came from the rear tires on a tractor. If traction is a concern, perhaps you should be looking for ag tires for the rear as well...
[/QUOTE]
Thank you, that may be true, I'm just the secretary ....
Seeking the original 6ply lug tire.