SE1120 Flail mower blades

4ToedSloth

Equipment
B3150 SE1120
Mar 25, 2024
Acacia Creek NSW
G'day there. I recently bought a B3150 with a bunch of attachments including a SE1120 flail mower. I've started using the flail mower to clean up the paddocks. It's handling the long grass and weeds pretty well although I do have to take it pretty slow to avoid bogging down and/or stalling. I've even given it a good run through some blackberry bushes. What I've come to realise is that my paddocks aren't as rock free as I was led to believe when I bought the farm. I've already hit a few fist sized rocks and a couple of larger ones. I know I will need to replace a few blades at the least but I'm working out wether it's worth getting a different type of blade (currently has Y blades) and replacing them all.
The manual shows blades for stony ground that look like Y blades fitted with a clevis fastener. My local Kubota dealer wants $11.40 per blade plus $19.73 per fastener. That is obviously a very expensive option. I can get standard Y blades for $7.67 each and just replace individual blades as required. Is there an online store that ships to Australia? Are there non specific Kubota blades that could work?
It's worth noting that I also use the flail mower to mow the house lawn.

Sorry for the dead cow pic. It's the only photo I have of my tractor.
PXL_20240210_025719278.jpg