ROPs Lighting

ScottsBX

Equipment
BX2680, Post Hole Digger, Subsoiler, Piranha Bar, Heavy Hitch Weight Bar
Jul 23, 2020
South Carolina, USA
I just thought I would share some pictures of my custom made, no drilling required, lighting mounts and switch. They are nice and snug and allow aiming as needed and sit high above the driver out of the way yet on the inside of the mount hopefully protected from tree branches and such. The lights themselves even came with orange anodized trim rings! 😁

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

ScottsBX

Equipment
Jul 23, 2020
South Carolina, USA
I just thought I would share some pictures of my custom made, no drilling required, lighting mounts and switch. They are nice and snug and allow aiming as needed and sit high above the driver out of the way yet on the inside of the mount hopefully protected from tree branches and such. The lights themselves even came with orange anodized trim rings! 😁
Also the black mounts how's the waterproof quick connects that came with the lights so that they are hidden inside of the mounting.

ScottsBX

Equipment
Jul 23, 2020
South Carolina, USA
Looks great . Where did you get them?and cost?? Any night photos?
Thanks GibbyESS9. The lights are from Tractor Supply's Travellers off road line. They're supposed to be 1050 Lumens each. I custom designed the brackets to fit the rops and house the connectors, then 3D printed them and then painted them lightly with a rubberized paint. They along with the straps grip the rops really tight!
I'll try to get some shots of them in the dark.

GibbyESS9

Equipment
2020 Bx23s,BX2672 plow, Titan Forks, Land Pride 48” BB, FEL, Bestco Flail mower
Sep 30, 2020
Blue Point NY / Newfoundland PA
Yeah they look great. Thanks Scott. I am picking myBx23s on thursday and can’t wait to add lights. 3 d printed brackets look great.