Restoring a B8200

B8200 Owner

Apr 4, 2020
Kenosha, WI
B8200 Operator Labels
I own a B8200 HST tractor and want to know if anyone has a source for any of the Operator labels that are on this tractor. If know one makes them, then I would like to know if anyone has a B8200 that still has legible labels that they could photograph and send to me.

I'm also looking for a source for the Correct Orange Paint.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
You can get the labels from Kubota. Go to Kubota.com and illustrated parts list, agree to terms, search for tractor model. Look for labels and they may be scattered throughout the different sections.

Then you can order them from your dealer or online dealer (Messicks or Coleman)

CCox

Equipment
B8200D
Oct 12, 2019
Wexford, Pennsylvania
B8200 Operator Labels
I own a B8200 HST tractor and want to know if anyone has a source for any of the Operator labels that are on this tractor. If know one makes them, then I would like to know if anyone has a B8200 that still has legible labels that they could photograph and send to me.

I'm also looking for a source for the Correct Orange Paint.

Thanks in advance for your help.
I am in the process of doing the same. I have the formula for both gray and orange paint, with matches made from original paint that was covered from exposure. I will photograph these for you. I bough All Surface Enamel (Oil) from Sherwin Williams and shot it with a HVLP gun.

Decals have been a challenge. Local shops haven't been much help. Hood decals for mine (shift, not hydro) are currently $16 each. Most others are in the $4-10 range. I was up to $220 for complete decals and I am going to buy those over time. I documented each one in its original location so I can return it to like new as I acquire them.

Reactions: 1 user