Replacement headlight bulb

Pepsiboy

Equipment
BX2350D, FEL, MMM, Rear tiller
Oct 3, 2014
Shell Knob, Mo
Does anyone know if there is an LED replacement for the GE 975 headlight bulb on my 2008 BX2350? I have checked at Wal-Mart and my local auto parts store without success. I'm tired of having to replace them about every 15 to 20 hours of run time because of the vibration from the engine breaking the filament.

Thanks, in advance, for the help.

Dave

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA
Does anyone know if there is an LED replacement for the GE 975 headlight bulb on my 2008 BX2350? I have checked at Wal-Mart and my local auto parts store without success. I'm tired of having to replace them about every 15 to 20 hours of run time because of the vibration from the engine breaking the filament.

Thanks, in advance, for the help.

Dave
Pepsiboy,

Here's my experience with LED replacements...

They are out there and the internet is your best resource for locating the correct bulb. You must learn the base types of bulbs and know what you want. What you want will be the wattage and lumens, so more learning.

Also, the auto and truck industry usually has the most of the LED bulbs available. I was able to replace my tail and flashers/turns by looking in that industry for LED replacements.

I haven't yet replaced my headlights but I did LED's on top of the ROP, two forward, one backwards and I got those at Amazon after I found the 12V outlet under the left fender.

LED's are definitely the way to go and they are out there. I found a bunch marked 975 in my google search but each had a letter or two in front of the number, so I am reluctant to recommend one for you because I don't know which base you have nor the lumens and wattage.

I hope this info can get you on the right track.

Burt

dfh1977

Jun 3, 2013
east ky
Tried their site search and nothing shows up. Tried as 975 and several bulbs. Tried basic Google search for ge975 and it is a cell phone. So not really answering your question. But could you take a close up of the bulb you wish to change from a regular bulb and change over to a LED bulb. As Dav_eng said of superbrightled.com they should have it and any color or brightness you wish.