Remote control valve lever Kubota B2100

kub21

Equipment
B2100
Jan 24, 2014
Germany
Hello, I´ve bought a used B2100 a while ago and I´m wondering what the remote control valve lever could be used for. This is the lever beside the lever to control the 3 point hitch.
When I move the lever nothing happens (also no change in the engine rev). I don´t have any hydraulic connections on the rear. Would like to add two for a hydraulic top link and one for a pallet fork. Any Ideas if I could easily get the remote control valve lever going?
All help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Joost.

lddykstra

Equipment
L3940HSTC
Feb 5, 2014
Rock Valley, Iowa
Sounds like you may have a "Daft" Control Lever. Draft Control helps the tractor maintain power while pulling a ground engaging implement. For example, when plowing and you get into harder dirt, the plow wants to pull into the ground deeper which puts pressure against the top link on the 3 point hitch. When the Draft lever is set right, the tractor automatically adjusts the height of the plow to maintain constant power.

When you move the Draft lever forward or back you wont notice a physical change in the 3 point height. It is only used to set the draft and will only benefit you if you are using a ground engaging implement.

Regards
Lowell D.

kub21

Equipment
B2100
Jan 24, 2014
Germany
Hello Lowell,

thanks for you answer. However, I´m not so sure that my Kubota is that sophisticated... I attached the page of the owners manual that describes the concerned Lever to this message. Maybe that makes it easier to understand what lever I mean.

Thanks,

Joost.

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
kub21,
You will need to attach a JPEG file for us to be able to see it.

EDIT: NEVER MIND... I see it.

Last edited: