Rear remotes

XSpecBx

Equipment
B2601, Artillian Pallet Forks, Woodmaxx MX-8600, LP BB1248
Apr 3, 2022
Ledyard, CT
Whole goods price for B2601 rear remotes , source Kubota online configuration tool

B1654 - first position base kit - $437
B7304 - first position valve, 3 position spring center- $277
B1655 - second position base kit - $194
B7304 - second position valve, 3 position spring center- $277
or
B7305 - second position valve, 4 position spring center with float detent in fourth position - $348

Totals for dual remotes:

Two 3 position remotes - $1, 185
One 3 posiition and one 4 position with float - $1,256

That's up just slightly from the 2015 whole goods catalog which was $1,026 and $1.088 respectively.

Dan
looks like you’re correct. Either prices have gone up a lot or my memory is off, but thanks for catching my error.

Oldstuff

Equipment
L 3400
Jun 1, 2022
Missouri
For the Tractor innovation video in post #13 am I understanding this right- this kit with a top link cylinder added one has the ability to shorten the cylinder to lift the implement and when one wants to extend the top link that is a gravity down of the implement due to the weight of the implement- correct?

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
For the Tractor innovation video in post #13 am I understanding this right- this kit with a top link cylinder added one has the ability to shorten the cylinder to lift the implement and when one wants to extend the top link that is a gravity down of the implement due to the weight of the implement- correct?
I dont think so - top link is double acting.

Dan

Reactions: 1 user

Oldstuff

Equipment
L 3400
Jun 1, 2022
Missouri
GeoHorn, looks like you have had yout Tractor Innovations kit for about a year- I am wondering how you like it and have you had any problems with it?

Also, is this kit a power up and down or is it a power up (retract cylinder) and a gravity down (extend cylinder) function?

Thanks- Oldstuff

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
GeoHorn, looks like you have had yout Tractor Innovations kit for about a year- I am wondering how you like it and have you had any problems with it?

Also, is this kit a power up and down or is it a power up (retract cylinder) and a gravity down (extend cylinder) function?

Thanks- Oldstuff
The Tractor Innovations kit is a manual diverter valve that diverts one set of loader valve work ports to a set of rear outlets, The outlets function exactly like they do on the loader valve - i.e double acting and possibly with regen if switching the bucket spool.

Dan

Oldstuff

Equipment
L 3400
Jun 1, 2022
Missouri
The Tractor Innovations kit is a manual diverter valve that diverts one set of loader valve work ports to a set of rear outlets, The outlets function exactly like they do on the loader valve - i.e double acting and possibly with regen if switching the bucket spool.

Dan
OK, now I understand, Thanks

Peterschlingmann

Equipment
SVL95-2s, B2601 with loader & belly mower, dirtworking implements
Apr 20, 2024
Grant, NE
Because I already have weeks of backlogged orders for the other things I make. I am retired and this is a hobby enterprise. But since you asked and this seems to be a regular want and does not require any real work on my part I will pull together the parts for a couple kits. I will try to make it a little prettier while I am at it.

Dan
Howdy, I'm curious of this parts list, if you're willing to share? I just purchased a B2601 with a loader and belly mower. Also bought a few things such as box blade, landscape rake, tiller, forks. Trying a soil pulverizer also. Dreaming of a seeder or drill, either a turf seeder with native box or the Woods PSS48 with native box, if my rig can handle it. Anyway I am looking for top link at a minimum, might as well do another remote and probably side link.

I am using this set up commercially for landscaping and particularly finish grading and seedbed prep.

Kubota said $1375 for their 2 spool kit with the 2nd one having a float. Not including labor (would look to install myself). I'm with you all that this is a nice clean option.

Land Pride just top cylinder, $790, top and tilt, $970. To do their spools rather than Kubota, top and tilt 2 spool is $1990, 3 spool $2125, and it mounts on the ROPS. Not sure if those have float? I forgot to ask but I think the answer would be no.

I see Summit has electric all on or all off (non-modulated) kits which doesn't seem like a good plan if you're using it a lot and looking to feather things, at least not for anything but a 3rd function.

FitRite shows 6 mo out. I'd miss the whole season so that option is out for me.

Tractor Innovations has the loader function splitter referenced above which could work but is plenty of $$$ for still having to switch the diverter valve. I see myself getting confused a lot.

Tractor Innovations also has a remote setup off the power beyond but I talked to him and he said he doesn't have the power beyond figured out for the B2601 yet.

I think I figured out how to pull power beyond from MJA Doing Stuff, who has a video installing the summit kit where he shows the line from power beyond to tank and uses that line to bring pressure to the summit kit at 14:23:

So I'm considering putting together my own set up, though I'm not super mechanically inclined (I have replaced head gaskets on my duramax though so I'm not totally clueless, just generally not confident when approaching something new). I could also get the Tractor Innovations kit for power beyond and follow MJA for the power beyond, getting hoses for the in between on my own.

I think I can pull from the power beyond as in the MJA video, then go to a manual 2 or 3 spool with float, then drop it to the tank. It almost seems too simple, and I'm sure there will be some snags. I just want to make sure if I go this route I'm not deadheading my pump or anything.

Any thoughts or direction would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch for your help!

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Howdy, I'm curious of this parts list, if you're willing to share? I just purchased a B2601 with a loader and belly mower. Also bought a few things such as box blade, landscape rake, tiller, forks. Trying a soil pulverizer also. Dreaming of a seeder or drill, either a turf seeder with native box or the Woods PSS48 with native box, if my rig can handle it. Anyway I am looking for top link at a minimum, might as well do another remote and probably side link.

I am using this set up commercially for landscaping and particularly finish grading and seedbed prep.

Kubota said $1375 for their 2 spool kit with the 2nd one having a float. Not including labor (would look to install myself). I'm with you all that this is a nice clean option.

Land Pride just top cylinder, $790, top and tilt, $970. To do their spools rather than Kubota, top and tilt 2 spool is $1990, 3 spool $2125, and it mounts on the ROPS. Not sure if those have float? I forgot to ask but I think the answer would be no.

I see Summit has electric all on or all off (non-modulated) kits which doesn't seem like a good plan if you're using it a lot and looking to feather things, at least not for anything but a 3rd function.

FitRite shows 6 mo out. I'd miss the whole season so that option is out for me.

Tractor Innovations has the loader function splitter referenced above which could work but is plenty of $$$ for still having to switch the diverter valve. I see myself getting confused a lot.

Tractor Innovations also has a remote setup off the power beyond but I talked to him and he said he doesn't have the power beyond figured out for the B2601 yet.

I think I figured out how to pull power beyond from MJA Doing Stuff, who has a video installing the summit kit where he shows the line from power beyond to tank and uses that line to bring pressure to the summit kit at 14:23:

So I'm considering putting together my own set up, though I'm not super mechanically inclined (I have replaced head gaskets on my duramax though so I'm not totally clueless, just generally not confident when approaching something new). I could also get the Tractor Innovations kit for power beyond and follow MJA for the power beyond, getting hoses for the in between on my own.

I think I can pull from the power beyond as in the MJA video, then go to a manual 2 or 3 spool with float, then drop it to the tank. It almost seems too simple, and I'm sure there will be some snags. I just want to make sure if I go this route I'm not deadheading my pump or anything.

Any thoughts or direction would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch for your help!
I was hit by a severe medical problem shortly after thst thread and do not have a parts list. As I said plumbing in a remote valve is not complicated. Biggest issue is getting hands on the loader valve which is buried under the seat.

You first need to acquire an auxiliary valve configured for power beyond operation. It can be as many spools as you want - 2 or 3 with or without float is probably adequate for most users.. Then:
  1. Remove the power beyond pipe from the loader valve.
  2. Using a hose, BSPP banjo fitting. and the banjo bolt from the OEM pipe connect the power beyond port on the loader valve to the P port on your aux valve.
  3. Using a hose, BSPP banjo fitting, and other OEM banjo bolt connect the PB port on the aux valve to the PB port on the transmission of the tractor
The open center path through your aux valve is now replacing the OEM power beyond pipe. To complete the valve installation you need a third hose connecting the T port on the aux valve to any tank return location on the tractor. Hydraulic filler cap on the transmission would be one option. IIRC correctly you could tee into the loader valve return line but I would have to revist the parts diagrams for the details.

Thats it - your valve is installed and ready to hookup to your implement(s). For a two spool aux valve with one float spool, hoses, and fittingd you are in for roughly $300. A third spring center spool adds roughly $20. Expect to spend that or more on the hoses and couplers for the rear outlet plumbing.

I cant do much physicslly but I can certsinly walk you through sourcing the parts you will need. PM me if you want my help.

Dan

Last edited: