Rear Remote

Rip

Equipment
MX5400
Sep 18, 2021
Arkansas
Hello, I ordered a rear remote for my MX5400 going on two months ago and the dealer (the salesman I dealt with when I purchased the tractor I should say) just told me they still haven't see it. Just wanted to check with some folks here on whether they are is still experiencing a major backlog/wait times on parts. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user

Borane4

Equipment
M4-071
Dec 16, 2020
Texas
Yes. I waited about 10 weeks for a 3rd function valve, 24 weeks for a grapple and have been told that parts might take a week or 5 months.....

Rip

Equipment
MX5400
Sep 18, 2021
Arkansas
Yes. I waited about 10 weeks for a 3rd function valve, 24 weeks for a grapple and have been told that parts might take a week or 5 months.....
Yeah, I got my grapple in a few weeks back and it took about 6 weeks which wasn't bad considering. . I figured there was still a backlog. It's just that I had a few questionable things happen with this salesman and I'm not sure how far I can trust him so I wanted to double check to see if a 2 month wait was unusual or still not unheard of. Thanks again.

PortTackFarm

Equipment
L3560 LE (ROP's) w/ LA805 FEL, LP RCF 2072, BB2572 and WoodMaxx WM-8H
Jul 2, 2021
The Ville and The Farm (KY)
I've been waiting on 3rd function kit for my new L3560 LE for 6 week and have been told another 2-3 weeks probably. Fortunately they had the rear remotes available and already shipped to the dealership. Hate the waiting, but par for the course these days.

Rip

Equipment
MX5400
Sep 18, 2021
Arkansas
I've been waiting on 3rd function kit for my new L3560 LE for 6 week and have been told another 2-3 weeks probably. Fortunately they had the rear remotes available and already shipped to the dealership. Hate the waiting, but par for the course these days.
I got lucky on my 3rd function kit. It only took 3 or 4 weeks for it to come in. I guess it’s just the luck of the draw as to what’s available when.

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572 box scrape, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Ordered 3 rear remotes, hydraulic top link, and hydraulic side link from dealer in February. They told me then it would all show up probably around June but no guarantee. I was somewhat surprised it all arrived about the first of June. Allegedly they had the two spring center remotes in stock, float detent remote arrived in April, cylinders arrived first week of June. I think the dealer was a little surprised their initial estimate actually panned out.

Thankful I picked up the tractor and all implements other than the generator shortly before the pandemic. Don’t know what I would have done without it other than our place would still be a mess.