Rear remote lever kit

tph1956

May 23, 2018
Cherry Log, GA
Does anyone know who Kubota’s new vendor for the rear remote lever kit is? Trying to do a little research and find out why I’ve been waiting now for nearly a year for the lever kit. I have an 2020 Grand L6060 HSTC. Appreciate any advice or help.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Does anyone know who Kubota’s new vendor for the rear remote lever kit is? Trying to do a little research and find out why I’ve been waiting now for nearly a year for the lever kit. I have an 2020 Grand L6060 HSTC. Appreciate any advice or help.
I dont know and I doubt anyone here knows. Kubota may even make it in house. There is actually more to that kit than a lever.

I am curious - what do you plan on doing with this information?

Dan

tph1956

May 23, 2018
Cherry Log, GA
I dont know and I doubt anyone here knows. Kubota may even make it in house. There is actually more to that kit than a lever.

I am curious - what do you plan on doing with this information?

Dan
We’ll, I’ve been told numerous times that I’m short on working brain cells, so I’d like to call them and give them a piece of my mind and try to find out what the holdup is. My dealer said Kubota has changed vendors, so that leads me to believe it’s outsourced. No one can give me a clear answer on why it takes so long to get the lever kit. The valves have been in for several months now. Just can’t get the lever kit. Someone somewhere knows why. And I want to know.