Rear Blade Problem

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
Got B2320 with SpeeCo quick hitch, the blade is 6' Kingkutter. When I try to reverse the blade it hits bottom of hitch hitch where the pins slip in from the blade. Other than remove the hitch or grind down quite a bit of material any other options? Has anyone ran into same issue?

GordonE

Equipment
BX2380
Jul 21, 2017
Carleton Place ont canada
I have a BX2380 with a SpeeCo quick hitch and a 5 ft Landpride rear blade. I had the same problem as you. I cut a 2 inch wide by 1/2 inch deep piece of steel from the blade where it interfered with the hitch. I cut this out of one side of the blade only and make sure when I rotate the blade the cut part goes under the SpeeCo hitch. My interference was relatively small on the 5 ft blade. Good luck.

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
I have a BX2380 with a SpeeCo quick hitch and a 5 ft Landpride rear blade. I had the same problem as you. I cut a 2 inch wide by 1/2 inch deep piece of steel from the blade where it interfered with the hitch. I cut this out of one side of the blade only and make sure when I rotate the blade the cut part goes under the SpeeCo hitch. My interference was relatively small on the 5 ft blade. Good luck.
I just did the same...works fine now, need paint