Reaplacing 20.5x8-10 front tires to a r1 or r4???

Ryan Slater

Equipment
B1550hst
Jan 1, 2015
tacoma, wa
I have read through the posts and been looking for what options there are for replacing the 20.5x8-10 front turf tires on my b1550hst-d. It is 4wd. The rear tires are 31x15.5-15 bar style turf so they have some traction. The fronts however are not aggressive what's so ever. Wondering what size r1 or r4 tires will work with the rears I have. I know if I switch to the r1 ag tires I will need different front wheels I just dont want to mess up the transmission and really dont want to buy new rears since they have some life left in them. I have contacted the kubota dealer but they keep telling me they will look into it for me and get back to me but they dont. I guess it's to much work to do for a sale of 2 tires and rims. So I'm looking to you guys for help. Thanks

Attachments

Lencho

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100hst
Jan 21, 2017
NM
Hi Ryan - there are quite a few threads on this topic. You can get Kenda K378 Ag tread tires to fit your turf rims in the right size. Here is a photo of my old and new fronts.
:)

Attachments

Ryan Slater

Equipment
B1550hst
Jan 1, 2015
tacoma, wa
Hi Ryan - there are quite a few threads on this topic. You can get Kenda K378 Ag tread tires to fit your turf rims in the right size. Here is a photo of my old and new fronts.
:)
Those are exactly what I'm looking for but I have scoured the net and havnt seen them. Did you find them online or from a tractor dealer?

Lencho

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100hst
Jan 21, 2017
NM
I can assure you that I stressed and over researched the issue before ordering these tires. I have the same stock turf size and same loader you do and they have been great for over two years and over 200 hours of use as well.

Attachments