RCK60-24B front wheel/holder.

daudav

Equipment
F-2100, F-3990, B2410, L-3300, L-6060
I’ve been through 4 or 5 wheels on my rck60-24b. I don’t feel I’m too rough on it. It’s a belly mower for a B2410. Any ideas. Looks like it needs to be stronger. I’ll post a picture of the last three wheel holders. Does anyone know where yo send these to be straightened. They cost $150 each.

Attachments

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Before I would spend the money to straighten them I would cut the metal from around the bushing and replace it with a thicker piece. Even if you must cut it into 3 pieces and weld it together.

Second part of the problem is, what are the wheels hitting to cause the damage? Are you talking tree roots, rocks, or holes in the yard? Do you like to mow at a high rate of speed? Maybe a pound of prevention is worth the $450 of parts.

daudav

Equipment
F-2100, F-3990, B2410, L-3300, L-6060
Your point is well taken but this is an expensive Kubota. I don't live on a golf course. I bought a kubota tractor with a belly mower because I wanted something tough to mow my lake property. I have two kubota F series front mowers. They seem to have a much more robust deck especially the structure holding the wheels. After many years and many repairs on the deck I am forced to use this mower on very flat smooth ground. Not what I purchased this kubota for. And not what it was represented to do.j

Last edited: