Rc60b mower out of level and gauge wheel question

SPARTY

Sep 22, 2016
SE MICH
Hi newb mower adjustment question here - when the mower is fully raised the mower deck has a differential of 1 inch at the front of the deck from one side to another and also 1 inch of differential on the discharge side from the back to the front

Basically the mower sits low on the front right side as all of the gage wheels are off the ground except the right front gage wheel that is touching the concrete when hey are all adjusted to the same settting .

I’m having trouble understanding what is wrong other than maybe the right lift rod needs to be adjusted to level the deck but I wanted to ask here first for opinions before wrenching on it .

Also are the gage wheels supposed to support the deck during mowing or not ?

Thanks

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Make sure you have the same pressure in both front tires. The rears should both be at their same pressure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SPARTY

Sep 22, 2016
SE MICH
Ok I checked all pressures and adjusted as required and made sure where I was parked was level. . I am still seeing the deck hanging 1 inch low from front to back.

The front link is the recommended length. I am wondering if something is bent?

100 td

Equipment
B21TLB (B21, TL421 & BT751) Toyota SDK4 T116 Bobcat
Aug 29, 2015
ɹǝpunuʍop
My toro mower deck is designed to be lower at the front, check your manual for adjustment and specs. Also when it's hanging is different when it's running on the ground on the gauge wheels generally.