RC60-92H Mower Deck Center Pulley

Pharmer Joe

Oct 16, 2019
Orange County, NY
Thank you for checking out my thread.

I have a Kubota RC60-92H Mower Deck that I need a new center pulley for (Part #: 76535-33550).

I've looked everywhere for this pulley and called multiple dealers. One dealer even called Kubota. I've tried Messicks, ebay and put in a request on Allstate AGParts.

This part is discontinued.

I was wondering if anyone had one laying around/any makeshift ideas to make something work.

Dimensions:
K: .275-7mm
OD: 1.772-45mm
ID: 1.184-30mm

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Welcome to OTT, Joe.

Go to: https://apps.kubotausa.com/illustrated-parts/

Agree to the legal, then put in your RC60-92H for model number.

Hit the "OPEN", and it will tell you all Kubota CURRENT parts diagrams and part #'s for the mower.

You can do the same for any Kubota attachment model (tractor, loader, backhoe, mower, snowblower, etc.), by starting with entering your tractor/loader/BH/mower model #.

If I understand your needed part correctly, I see a serial number break for the center pulley itself. Neither part number matches yours....

I'm wondering if your part # has been superseded by a different P/N?

Get your mower's serial number, and try looking for the other P/N.

I'm hoping the new part number will be available. Good luck!

PS - - Joe - per Messick's, looks like 70725-33550 was replaced by 70725-99740? All three pulleys are same P/N (#26 on diagram).

I did find an eBay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/p/1424581531?i...MIpKTjuaWh5QIVQz0MCh1I2g4OEAYYASABEgJALvD_BwE

Definitely check to make sure this is the correct part; for that price I don't want to steer you wrong!! Translation....don't take my word for it without verifying yourself....I wouldn't! :eek: :D

Good luck again!:)

Last edited:

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
I have a RC60-82H deck that I would part out. From the kubota parts page it takes the same pulley. The only problem is I am 1 day out from a heart valve replacement so can not do anything physical (like removing the pulley) for 3 or more weeks. So if you still need the pulley in 3 weeks send me a PM and I will let you know if I am able to remove the pulley.

Pharmer Joe

Oct 16, 2019
Orange County, NY
I have a RC60-82H deck that I would part out. From the kubota parts page it takes the same pulley. The only problem is I am 1 day out from a heart valve replacement so can not do anything physical (like removing the pulley) for 3 or more weeks. So if you still need the pulley in 3 weeks send me a PM and I will let you know if I am able to remove the pulley.
Is it a single or double belt? If it’s a single, what do you want for it?

Sorry for the late response.

Thank you!
Nick/Joe

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
For what its worth.....

Messicks web site lists the new part # as 76535-99740 for $86

This part replaces the discontinued part number

Dave

Pharmer Joe

Oct 16, 2019
Orange County, NY
For what its worth.....

Messicks web site lists the new part # as 76535-99740 for $86

This part replaces the discontinued part number

Dave
Thank you sir, this works for the other 2 pulleys on the outside of the machine, but does not have the same center w/key hole that connects to a seal that goes into gear box.

KubotaSam had sold the mower.

Still looking for the pulley in original post and the one kubotasam posted

Pharmer Joe

Oct 16, 2019
Orange County, NY
Please look at the screen shot from Messicks.

If the original part # was correct, it looks to me that the part number I posted earlier is called a Center Pulley.

Dave
Dave,

Thank you very much.

I have already ordered one of these from Messicks and they're identical to the outer pulley's.

Even tried calling Messicks and a Kubota dealership. Nobody could seem to steer me to the correct one.

I can post a picture of that pulley and then the one I need.

The pulley itself is the right size and it has the keyhole, but does not have the same hub in the middle that kubota sam's picture has.

Thank you very much for your help

Nick/Joe

Pharmer Joe

Oct 16, 2019
Orange County, NY
Please look at the screen shot from Messicks.

If the original part # was correct, it looks to me that the part number I posted earlier is called a Center Pulley.

Dave
Dave,

The picture attached shows 3 pulleys.

Pulley 1) (left) is the old outer pulley.

Pulley 2) (center) is the part number you posted. It is identical to the old outer pulley, even though it is labeled center pulley on Messicks site. (#70725-99740)

Pulley 3) (right) is the old center pulley that my uncle Joe Mangled trying to get it off.

The one that kubotasam posted above is the pulley that I'm searching high and low for.

Attachments

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
The inside diameter of the new pulley looks smaller than your old one.

Is it?

Show a photo of ther top side of the three pulleys.

A good machinist could take the center part of your old pulley and connect it to the V belt part of the new pulley

Dave

Last edited:

Pharmer Joe

Oct 16, 2019
Orange County, NY
The inside diameter of the new pulley looks smaller than your old one.

Is it?

Show a photo of ther top side of the three pulleys.

A good machinist could take the center part of your old pulley and connect it to the V belt part of the new pulley

Dave
He mangled up the center part of the old pulley when he was taking it off too; old man has no patience :/

The center piece would have to be built up, lathed down to the seal size and welded back on.

But, yes the diameters are the same.

He knows how to drive me crazy.

Thank you very much,
Nick/Joe

Last edited:

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
I have found another part number for the center pulley on a RC60-92 mower.

I cannot find a picture of the pulley.

It replaces the part number which was the second one in the search.

76535-99740

It seems to be available.

A long shot but perhaps it is what you need.

Dave

Attachments

Pharmer Joe

Oct 16, 2019
Orange County, NY
I have found another part number for the center pulley on a RC60-92 mower.

I cannot find a picture of the pulley.

It replaces the part number which was the second one in the search.

76535-99740

It seems to be available.

A long shot but perhaps it is what you need.

Dave
Thank you, if this works you are the freaking bizz nizz. I'll look into it.

Thank you very very much it will definitely be something I look into immediately.

Thanks again,
Nick/Joe

EDIT: Thanks, this is the one we ordered. We have the black new one in the picture matches that new part number. Matches perfect with the side pulley's but not the center. We found an OEM one on ebay with this part number for the other side. It was cheaper and better quality than Messicks.

Its looking like this is going to be a find off of something being parted out. I found one already through kubotasam, but missed my shot at it unfortunately.

Thanks again,
I guess I'll just keep checking in and praying.

Thanks,
Nick/Joe

Last edited:

Jim L.

Jun 18, 2014
Texas
Joe

Another possible is to consider this a generic part. If you would measure and post those measurements maybe more eyes could search.

What is needed is 1) Belt size (5L, B, A, ...), 2) Outside diameter, 3) Bore (inside diameter where keyed), 4) if it has a set screw.

Not as easy as ordering a part number assigned by implement maker, but it is another way to get back in operation.

Pharmer Joe

Oct 16, 2019
Orange County, NY
Joe

Another possible is to consider this a generic part. If you would measure and post those measurements maybe more eyes could search.

What is needed is 1) Belt size (5L, B, A, ...), 2) Outside diameter, 3) Bore (inside diameter where keyed), 4) if it has a set screw.

Not as easy as ordering a part number assigned by implement maker, but it is another way to get back in operation.
Thank you very much. I'll try to get the best measurements I can off of it, due to it being all mangled.

Thanks for the help!

Nick/Joe

Pau7220

Equipment
L3650 GST, Landpride TL250 FEL w/ Piranha, 6' King Kutter, GM1084R Finish
Aug 1, 2017
Scranton, PA
Still looking for this, BUMP
I guess at this point you have 2 options.
1. Start calling Kubota dealers in the tri state area with the part number and hopefully they'll find it on a bottom shelf they ordered for someone which was never picked up.
2. Make it! Pick up a close universal pulley from TSC or order one from McMaster Carr. Cut the hub out and repair the removal damage. A little patience with a plasma cutter and a mig welder and you'll be back up and running. Take all your measurements before any cutting so your belt isn't running offset. It's not doing you any good sitting in the back of the truck and it's useless as it is.... May as well take a crack at it.
If all else fails, run it across 84 and leave it on my doorstep... I don't give up easily.

Last edited:

Pharmer Joe

Oct 16, 2019
Orange County, NY
I guess at this point you have 2 options.
1. Start calling Kubota dealers in the tri state area with the part number and hopefully they'll find it on a bottom shelf they ordered for someone which was never picked up.
2. Make it! Pick up a close universal pulley from TSC or order one from McMaster Carr. Cut the hub out and repair the removal damage. A little patience with a plasma cutter and a mig welder and you'll be back up and running. Take all your measurements before any cutting so your belt isn't running offset. It's not doing you any good sitting in the back of the truck and it's useless as it is.... May as well take a crack at it.
If all else fails, run it across 84 and leave it on my doorstep... I don't give up easily.
Lmfao thanks.

It's my neighbors. I'm doing all the hunting for him. He got the deck for $100 and wants me to do all the hunting for him. I'm going to send him off on his own soon. I've just about had it trying to help him lol. I gave him machinists names, etc. He should've asked me to help him get it off instead of whatever incest brain dead fool he had help him that mangled the thing the way it is. The he wouldn't have even needed a new one. Figured leaving it up here i'd eventually come across one.

I did, but i missed the boat on it because i wasn't checking in very often, since it isn't my problem to deal with.

Trust me, I'm ready to put the thing in the middle of 84 and hit it as hard as i can with my truck lol

Reactions: 1 user