Quick-Hitch

Iowan

Equipment
Kubota's
Apr 29, 2012
North central Iowa
I've been watching OTT for about two years and haven't seen much about a
quick-hitch. This is a very convenient and time saving part that should influence the purchase of your implements. That is not all implements fit a quick-hitch ( King Kutter XB for an example ) . When tilling a lawn I might change my attachment five, six , seven times or more so it's invaluable.
I also use it for loading my attachments on the trailer and moving my trailers ( camper, boat, jet skis, car trailer) around the yard when mowing.

All you new to a tractor with a 3 point should check into a quick hitch.

Kingcreek

Equipment
Grand L3010 GST 4wd, LA481FEL, various attachments and accessories
Aug 3, 2011
NW Illinois
I agree. I use a quick hitch on my grand L and have all my implements set up for it. I have a rear tiller, brush cutter, box blade and rear angle drag blade. I also made up an A frame trailer hitch with a clevis at the top for dragging or pulling with a log chain.

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
I agree, I use it for everything except my 1 bottom plow. It gets too much dirt in the linkages. Love it!!

bookemdano

Equipment
L3800, FEL LA524, ROTARY CUTTER RCR1260, LP QUICK HITCH QH15, A&B BOX SCRAPPER,
Oct 1, 2012
Wartburg, Tennessee
I've been watching OTT for about two years and haven't seen much about a
quick-hitch. This is a very convenient and time saving part that should influence the purchase of your implements. That is not all implements fit a quick-hitch ( King Kutter XB for an example ) . When tilling a lawn I might change my attachment five, six , seven times or more so it's invaluable.
I also use it for loading my attachments on the trailer and moving my trailers ( camper, boat, jet skis, car trailer) around the yard when mowing.

All you new to a tractor with a 3 point should check into a quick hitch.
A friend of mine has had a L3400 for 5 years and told me to get the
Quick-hitch when I bought my L3800 a couple weeks ago. Originally, he
didn't and went back for it about a year later. Said it was the best decision
he ever made other than to buy a Kubota to begin with. Haven't used mine
much but what little I have convinced me it was a wise choice.
Dano

Carl k

Equipment
L3800DT
Jun 3, 2012
Rice, Virginia
I also agree. If it will fit your implements, a quick hitch is the way to go. I slightly modified my 8 year old Bush Hog Razorback to hook up to my Speeco Quick Hitch. It works great! Much easier than lining up the lift arms and pins.