Quick couple question

Fernsboy

Equipment
B2650 fel,
May 6, 2015
Oil City, PA
New member. Proud owner of a new B2650. I am interested in a set of pallet forks for my new machine. I searched here and other places and could not find a concrete answer. Is there a manufacturer of a dedicated set of forks that would fit my loader arms via the quick coupler? I installed a Pirannha to the bucket and think this is my best option. Thanks in advance for the wisdom.

Stubbyie

Jul 1, 2010
Midcontinent
Dear FernsBoy:

You'll need to figure out exactly what type "quick connects" you have and then go looking.

If you have the flip-lever skid steer-type mounts you can find all types attachments to fit.

No matter what you wind up with, get long forks (48-inch) and make sure the tines are forged heat treated not welded. The tines should have a heat treatment ID number stamped into them.

In my area, with a bit of poking around, you can find a set of good no-name forks for $500-$550. You can pay a premium for a name brand and get the same equipment.

Please post back your continuing experiences so we may all learn.

Fernsboy

Equipment
B2650 fel,
May 6, 2015
Oil City, PA
Thanks for the reply. I do have the flip lever type but had read that the Kubota system was not the same as the SSQA...that is what confused me. I'll go shopping now and be sure to get back to share my adventure.

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com
New member. Proud owner of a new B2650. I am interested in a set of pallet forks for my new machine. I searched here and other places and could not find a concrete answer. Is there a manufacturer of a dedicated set of forks that would fit my loader arms via the quick coupler? I installed a Pirannha to the bucket and think this is my best option. Thanks in advance for the wisdom.
I just got a new B2650 too, and I used the "$750 off on any attachment" rebate to get a set of Land Pride pallet forks right there at the Kubota dealer.

Slick system!