quick attach for grapple

crovol

Equipment
m9000
Jul 25, 2013
tennessee
are there any aftermarket bolt on plates to put on front of loader to fasten the quick connects to hook up a grapple?

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
Do you have the SSQA style attachment on you loader now? If so then yes, Northern Tools sells them as well as many other sources.

Giving some more details like what tractor/loader you have may help us help you as well.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
If your talking about the actual SSQA style quick attachment, then yes several manufactures sell the adapters to go from pin on bucket attachment to Quick attach, you can even buy the parts to make your own.

Or, are you talking about the add-on third function hydraulic remote hook up connections?
Not that I know of, you'll have to either make it yourself or get someone to do it for you.

crovol

Equipment
m9000
Jul 25, 2013
tennessee
yea its the remote hookups,i thought it would be easier to hook up if they were solidly fastened to the front of the loader somewhere. thanks for the info

Burtonbr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 B2620, LA364 FEL,rear remotes,grapple pallet forks, many other toys.
Nov 11, 2012
NC
Crovol, here's a simple way to do what your talking about. It was fast and easy and work very well while I had lines run from rear to the front. I made another just like it that mounted on the loader tube mount for removing the loader, then that set of lines stayed connected to it.
http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showpost.php?p=61802&postcount=4
Hop that helps a little.