Quick Attach for B series

dethomson

Equipment
B7300
May 8, 2020
Grasonville, MD, USA
I recently picked up a front snow blade that came with a Quick Attach system off a BX. I didn't notice a Quick Attach being available for the older B series tractors and ended up making an adapter to mount the BX Quick Attach to my B7300. Works great. Anyone need one --> the adapter? I'd be up for making more if there's interest.

Reactions: 1 users

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
I recently picked up a front snow blade that came with a Quick Attach system off a BX. I didn't notice a Quick Attach being available for the older B series tractors and ended up making an adapter to mount the BX Quick Attach to my B7300. Works great. Anyone need one --> the adapter? I'd be up for making more if there's interest.
Welcome to the forum! If you had pics of it that might help.. on and off the tractor.

Reactions: 1 user

dethomson

Equipment
B7300
May 8, 2020
Grasonville, MD, USA
I guess a picture would be good. I don't have a shot of it off the tractor.

The only thing I don't like about Kubota's system here is how low it is on the ground.... it's clearly made only for pushing and only on a fairly level plane.

Attachments

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
Wow that is low riding.. I'm not familiar with them on either machine. Is this how low they typically ride on the BX? I guess if you are on smooth level ground it would be fine but coming back up into a drive from the street might be rough if there's a curb.

dethomson

Equipment
B7300
May 8, 2020
Grasonville, MD, USA
I will admit to having pushed a small amount of dirt right there and lifting the blade over a slight bump, so it's not as bad as it looks.

I engineered the height of my adapter to allow the blade to remain in flat contact with the road throughout its rotation left to right and straight on.

That blade is pretty light duty, but it's doing ok.. i really only purchased this one for the Quick Attach unit I'm gonna keep an eye out for a sturdier model and will probably make modifications to the Kubota system mounts to give more clearance and allow some back dragging.

Reactions: 1 user