Questions about B2551 Snowblower on my B6200

capekubota

Jan 11, 2017
canada
I am looking at a B2551 front mount snowblower for my gear driven tractor. Supposedly it was mounted previously on the front of the same gear B6200. From what I have read, it uses the front pto setup (which i already have for my belly mower). However, I have been unable to find a pic of one mounted or figure out how the pto shaft connected to the front pto clutch assembly. With the mower, the yoke for the mower pto faces backward, so how will that work? Does the pto bolt directly to the pulley?

Does anyone have pic of how it connects to the front clutch? I believe the front clutch is called an fp82-a.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

capekubota

Jan 11, 2017
canada
I am looking at a B2551 front mount snowblower for my gear driven tractor. Supposedly it was mounted previously on the front of the same gear B6200. From what I have read, it uses the front pto setup (which i already have for my belly mower). However, I have been unable to find a pic of one mounted or figure out how the pto shaft connected to the front pto clutch assembly. With the mower, the yoke for the mower pto faces backward, so how will that work? Does the pto bolt directly to the pulley?

Does anyone have pic of how it connects to the front clutch? I believe the front clutch is called an fp82-a.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
So after doing some digging, it would appear that I need the below coupler. It bolts directly on the front clutch lower pulley, giving a forward facing shaft that the snowblower pto connects to.......now to find one....

COUPLING COUPLING 70060-01107

Attachments

JeffL

Equipment
B7200E, B4200DT
Jan 8, 2016
North Central Ar.
New: $112.76 + shipping at Coleman's. Good people.

I was not aware this part existed. Gives me new options for my B7200 with same front mechanical PTO.

capekubota

Jan 11, 2017
canada
New: $112.76 + shipping at Coleman's. Good people.

I was not aware this part existed. Gives me new options for my B7200 with same front mechanical PTO.

I didn't realize either, until I got looking at the parts diagram for B2551 snowblower and the B2554 snowblower mount. You can see it circled in red and how it connects to pto shaft in yellow.

Attachments

NicO

Equipment
Kubota B7200
Jan 29, 2021
BC, Canada
So after doing some digging, it would appear that I need the below coupler. It bolts directly on the front clutch lower pulley, giving a forward facing shaft that the snowblower pto connects to.......now to find one....

COUPLING COUPLING 70060-01107
Hi, I have the same blower and I’m worried I’m missing some parts mount it.
is this the electric PTO clutch, or is that a separate thing?
also, is it a special pto shaft that I would need for this front mount setup?