Question about front blower on 2650

cjh

May 21, 2020
erie pennsylvania
So I ordered a 63" front blower, B2782B for my 2650. Still waiting on it to come in, but was looking for some in the know details about compatibility. I have the front loader as well as the 60" mid mount mower on the unit already. From talking to the salesman, it sounds like there is a receiver that bolts on to the tractor underneath that accepts the front quick hitch. Is there anything related to the mid mount mower that has to be removed from the tractor when the blower is on? I don't have the deck on now and the arms are rotated up and out of the way right now since all I have been doing is loader work. I am sure the manual will give me an explanation once I get it, but if someone already has gone through the process, they may have some useful tips or tricks with the whole setup. It does sound like that bolt on receiver plate for the front hitch stays on permanently. I would assume that Kubota designed all of their attachments to work in conjunction with each other but you never know. Any info is appreciated.

Sqidget

Equipment
BX24
Feb 5, 2011
Richmond, RI
The quick hitch frame will come off with just a couple of pins , it's mounting brackets will remain on the tractor permanently. These are completely compatible with the mower. The quick hitch itself cannot be on at the same time as the mower or loader. The quick hitch and the front deck link use the same space. The blower also uses the mid PTO. The driveline goes right where the deck would be.
Its pretty self explanatory once you see it.