Pulled Da Triggah

bambam31

Equipment
L3800HST 4x4,R1,FEL, 6'disc, 5'bush hog,piranhaTB,6'grader,6'rake, 48"forks
Apr 3, 2014
Mobile, AL
I pulled the trigger on an L3800HST FEL 4x4 with Ag tires today. One of the few L3800's left in my area. It's going to take them a few days to get the loader installed. I'm headed back to the dealership Saturday to finalize the paperwork and they'll deliver it next week.

This is my first tractor and I'm really excited. I'm also relieved. I knew the inventory was drying up and I got lucky and found one. Thanks to this site and to everyone for their words of wisdom.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I pulled the trigger on an L3800HST FEL 4x4 with Ag tires today. One of the few L3800's left in my area. It's going to take them a few days to get the loader installed. I'm headed back to the dealership Saturday to finalize the paperwork and they'll deliver it next week.

This is my first tractor and I'm really excited. I'm also relieved. I knew the inventory was drying up and I got lucky and found one. Thanks to this site and to everyone for their words of wisdom.

only thing you did wrong was not buy it 5 years ago! :D you are gonnnnna love it! congrats ! baby it for a while ...then sit back like a proud papa and grin and play...i mean work!:eek:

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
So now everyone is going to want to go hunting, and you'll just want to play on your tractor! What kind of deal is that? You will love it...

Rodeo hunter

Equipment
l4400hst with loader,
Apr 2, 2014
Indiana
So now everyone is going to want to go hunting, and you'll just want to play on your tractor! What kind of deal is that? You will love it...
Hopefully your hunt will be successful and you can use the tractor loader to help field dress. Play with tractor and gloat at your successful hunt. Picture perfect. Congratulations sir

navspecwar

Equipment
B3300HST FEL, ATH72 Finish Mower, 5ft KKRear Blade,Piranha TB
Oct 5, 2013
Marion, Illinois
Congrats! Very nice tractor and I am sure your gonna love it now and many years to come!!

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA

BamBam31,

Now all you need is some tractor wax, windshield washer fluid and diesel spark plugs!

Have fun. You got a great orange future in front of you.

Burt

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Out standing,, I would suggest you find a set of wheel weights or at least fill the rear tires that will make a ton of difference using the FEL,,, And enjoy, you will like was said bought one 5 years ago,, :D