PTO - Air ride seat?

Ammobeetle

Equipment
L4060HSTC
Jan 8, 2020
Hallsville, MO
I have the air ride seat on the L4060HSTC, I need to keep the PTO running after I get off the seat. It wont flip up like the standard seat, is there a trick to it or do I need to bypass the seat switch?

Thanks,

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Is it an OEM seat? If yes check the manual. My M59 requires the parking brake and I think I have to partially swivel my seat. Each machine has its quirks.

At worst you could install a seat bypass switch, I've been tempted many times when the motor shuts down when I move to the edge of my seat trying to get a better view of a pick I'm making with my forks.

Ammobeetle

Equipment
L4060HSTC
Jan 8, 2020
Hallsville, MO
It's the factory air ride, Not finding anything in the manual I have, might need to look for another manual... trying to avoid playing with the wiring but definitely an option... Thanks.

Thunder chicken

Equipment
M7060
Dec 29, 2019
Northern ontario
Have you tried your scenario yet? The M stays running as long as it’s in neutral/ parking brake on. The buzzer on the other hand..... sounds at every bump or when you turn around to look back and lift up just a tad. Luckily the seat switch is very simple and easy to defeat in a number of ways to work the way you want it to.

Ammobeetle

Equipment
L4060HSTC
Jan 8, 2020
Hallsville, MO
Have you tried your scenario yet? The M stays running as long as it’s in neutral/ parking brake on. The buzzer on the other hand..... sounds at every bump or when you turn around to look back and lift up just a tad. Luckily the seat switch is very simple and easy to defeat in a number of ways to work the way you want it to.
Parking brake set and trans in N, think I'm going to have to bypass the switch....

Thanks for the input!