Project: B8200

BlownL67

Apr 25, 2009
West Springfield, Ma.
Picking up a B8200 locally this week. The tractor has had a relatively easy life aside from being stored outside and being used very infrequently. I was lucky enough to find a gentleman parting out a B8200 with a blown motor and ironically enough, he had a BF300-A loader up for grabs. I made the trek this morning to grab the loader and will be picking up the tractor later this week. I used to have a B7200 until I sold it several years ago to a friend, and ever since then I regretted it, so this one will be a keeper.

The tractor will get cleaned up and all filters and fluids will be changed out, then the loader will be mounted as soon as I order up the rest of the subframe hardware.

Attachments

Last edited:

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Good looking tractor and good on you for locating a loader!

Where did you get the shackles that fit in the stake pockets?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thepumpguysc

Aug 8, 2018
Sunny South Carolina
You said it had an easy life.. You DIDNT SAY it ran..
Actually, sitting outside & not getting used ARE ABOUT THE WORST THINGS that can happen to a tractor..
You better make darn sure she purrs like a kitten before you mount that loader..
Its not fun crawling over, under & around one, to work on the engine.
Good luck w/ your project..

MilkyWay

Dec 5, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
Picking up a B8200 locally this week. The tractor has had a relatively easy life ....
I think you should probably junk your "new" tractor! I mean look at that seat; It's rurnt! Comments like that is what a brewskie (or too) will do for/two you! Also-Look at my profile, triple digit posts as of tonight! Yea, I'm a cheap date.

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
Awesome project - I had a B7200 years ago too it was a great little tractor.

Picking up a B8200 locally this week. The tractor has had a relatively easy life aside from being stored outside and being used very infrequently. I was lucky enough to find a gentleman parting out a B8200 with a blown motor and ironically enough, he had a BF300-A loader up for grabs. I made the trek this morning to grab the loader and will be picking up the tractor later this week. I used to have a B7200 until I sold it several years ago to a friend, and ever since then I regretted it, so this one will be a keeper.

The tractor will get cleaned up and all filters and fluids will be changed out, then the loader will be mounted as soon as I order up the rest of the subframe hardware.